Book 1, Chapter 9

(A/N) I’ve had this chapter for a while now, but I’ve been waiting for at least 5 more reads. You know, I feel really lucky to have at least 40 reads right now. When I first started writing He’s the One, I thought that 10 reads was good enough. I was reading all these stories with thousands of reads and votes and comments, and I was thinking to myself, I can’t ever be as good as those writers. And I know I’m not there yet, but my goal at the end of the story (which is a long way away) is to get at least 1,000 reads, 100 votes,  and maybe 100 comments total. It’s a huge goal, but I have strong hope that we can get there.

I’m looking for an editor that can review my chapters before I post them, and make changes to it, whether it’s spelling, or grammar, or anything that sounds weird. I hope that you all know that I really appreciate the fact that you guys are taking time out of your life to read my story, and I love you all for it.

If you guys are good at making covers, I’m looking for one for He’s the One. I was thinking of this: a picture of Niall, Harry, and a picture of what you imagine Andrew to look like. In the center, there’s a picture of what you think Monica would look like. They all look melancholy and confused, but don’t make it too sad. In the background, I want a park with a green field and a sunset in the back. If you can, it would be really nice for Andrew and Monica to be represented as a famous actor/actress. That way, I can put it in the cast. The winner will have some chapters dedicated to him/her.

Last but not least, please don’t forget to comment/vote/fan or whatever. I want this story to be on the top reads or whatever. By the end of the year, I will choose one of the comments and dedicate a few chapters. Thank you guys and I love you so much!

Andrew’s POV

Before I knew what I was doing, I crashed my lips against Monica’s, something I’ve been dying to do for a while now. My hand was cupping her jaw while one of her hands was around my neck and the other in my hair. I typically didn’t like it when my hair was messed up, but with Monica, it turned me on. At first, I could tell that she was surprised, but soon, she was kissing me back. Our kiss was full of passion, and I loved the way our lips molded together. It was as if we were meant to be. I brushed my tongue against her bottom lip, asking for entrance, and she opened her mouth. Our tongues dances together like they we’ve done this before. I moved my hands to her hips, pulling her towards me.

Our intense kiss was broken by the bell. We broke away, both gasping for air. Our eyes locked together, and I couldn’t help but realize how beautiful her eyes were. They were a hazel brown, and it looked like something you would see in a kaleidoscope. It was truly amazing, and I could have just stayed there for the rest of my life, but fate had something different planned.

The moment was interrupted by Monica’s phone, which was buzzing crazily in her bag. She looked down and mouthed a ‘sorry’ to me before answering her phone. I nodded, and my mind kept replaying the kiss. Trust me, I had kissed many girls before, but nothing felt like this kiss with Monica. It just came so naturally. The way our mouths worked together.

When I looked over to her, she had this worried look on her face, and I instantly knew something was wrong.

Monica’s POV

Andrew had just randomly crashed his lips against mine, shocking me at first. After all, who wouldn’t be shocked if they realized that their feelings towards their best friend were mutual? Soon, I kissed him back. I didn’t know what I was doing, and I knew it was wrong considering I had a date with Harry that same day, but I didn’t want to pull away. This was the moment I had been waiting for ever since I started to have feelings for Andrew. Whenever he looked my way, my eyes would somehow wander over to his lips, but it killed me knowing that I could never kiss them.