Book 1, Chapter 10

(A/N) Hey guys! Guess what!! It's my birthday!!! Just thought you wanted to know... Anyways, love you all and don't forget to comment/vote/fan/whatever you all do!!! <3

Louis' POV

Louis’ POV

Truth or Dare. Good thinking Louis. I was the only one of the lads that knew that Niall was growing feelings for Monica, and I was going to show Monica how good of a person Niall was. Of course, I thought this was impossible, considering we had only met her once. But I guess I understand what he was thinking. Love at first sight. That was the way I met Eleanor. When I first saw her, something was different, and I guess that’s what Niall was feeling.

When Harry left to go somewhere, he wouldn’t tell us exactly where he was headed off to. But, since his attire of a suit, we figured he was out on a date, but never did we think he was on a date with Monica! When we came backstage after our concert and Harry told us that he was on a date with Monica, Niall’s smile just dropped. He was so happy to see her, but I guess his heart broke when he found out where Harry had been. So, I was going to make things better.

Don’t take me wrong. Harry is an absolutely amazing guy. I love him with all my heart and soul and whatever. He was such a gentlemen with the ladies, but that’s what scared me. I didn’t want an innocent girl like Monica falling for a guy like Harry. I didn’t want her to get hurt. Of course, Harry would hurt himself before hurting a girl, but it’s happened so many times before.

Then, there was Niall. I knew he wouldn’t hurt Monica if it was the last thing he did. When he was telling me how he liked Monica, there was something in his voice I had never heard before. Well, I had never seen Niall like a girl this much.

Here was the order of the circle we sat in: Harry, Monica, and Niall (good order, I know), myself, Zayn, and then Liam in between Zayn and Harry. Harry put his hand on Monica’s knee, and anyone could see how tense she was.

“I’m going first!” I offered, as normal. I loved this game so much! Everyone agreed, as usual. “Zayn, truth or dare?”

“Well, ummm dare?” Bad move Zayn.

“I dare you to sit in your boxers for the rest of the game.” His eyes, along with Monica’s eyes, widened. We’ve all seen each other naked for heaven’s sake, but I guess Monica wasn’t comfortable with it. Oh well.

“Bastard.” He grumbled, before stripping off his shirt and pants. I looked over at Monica, who was twitching in her spot.

Monica’s POV

When Louis had dared Zayn to sit in his boxers for the rest of the game, a knot instantly formed in my stomach. Trust me. I was uncomfortable, but completely fangirling on the inside. It was every Directioner’s dream to see any of the boys without their shirt on, and I was living the dream I guess. Cliché much?

When I looked back over to Zayn, he was in his boxers, and I looked back up to his nude stomach. God. That boy had abs. There were tattoos, lined up against his arm. I mean, every fan girl knew the boys’ obsession with tattoos, but I didn’t exactly like them. Well, they definitely made the boys way hotter, but it just seems weird, having ink imprinted onto your skin. But, I actually do want a tattoo on my back, right above my bum. A tramp stamp, I think that’s what they’re called.

“Monica, take a picture. It’ll last longer.” I snapped my head over to Liam, who was cracking up, along with all the other boys. I instantly felt myself blush like crazy, which I tried to cover up with my arms. “Aw! Come on! I’m only kidding.” I looked over at Liam, with regret in his eyes. I smiled back at him, showing that I forgave him. Still, Zayn Malik had just caught me checking him out. God. What else could be more embarrassing?