Book 1, Chapter 6

Hey guys! Just saying again, Zayn is single for my story because it helps with the plot. Thank you again for reading and voting and commenting! Tell your friends about this story because we’re still starting off. I’m starting to think that this story is going to be a little long. If you have any ideas to help or improve the story, feel free to comment below. Thanks and enjoy this chapter!

Monica’s POV

“I really do love you, Monica,” a sparkle in his eye, he held my hand, and looked through my own eyes to my soul.

“I love you too, Andrew.” We leaned in, but before our lips could touch, I was awoken by my phone buzzing.

I looked down and opened the text.

To: Monica the Best

From: Andrew the Sexy Beast

I smiled to myself, remembering the dream I had just awoken from. When he had first put his number in my phone, I tried to change it, but he threatened to bring out the tickle monster, knowing that I was deathly ticklish.

Where are you??? Church is about to start and Pastor Frank wants to talk to the whole senior class!!!!

Shit! I looked at the clock on my bed side table, and saw that it was already 9:30! I had 15 minutes to get dressed, take a shower, brush my hair, eat breakfast, and drive to church!

I quickly took of the clothes that I wore yesterday and jumped into the shower, forgetting to wait until it was warm. I jumped slightly at the ice cold water on my back, but after a while, it warmed up. After shampooing and conditioning my hair, I walked out and dried my body, trying not to tangle my hair.

I slipped on my church dress and pulled up my leggings. I looked for my tan heels, but all I could find was my black flats. I put them on and rushed downstairs, popped some bread into the toaster and went back upstairs to brush my teeth and hair.

By the time I went back downstairs, the toast was already burnt, so I threw it away and ran outside. I unlocked the car and drove to church. My parents and sister were probably already there, sitting in our usual spot right next to the pastor.

I couldn’t think about anything except being late for church. Considering I was the president of the senior class AND the most well-known senior at church, it wasn’t a good thing to be late. My family and community took religion very seriously. For example, sex before marriage was highly looked down on. That’s why most of the girls in my neighborhood were still virgins.

I had gotten to church just in time and I saw Andrew waiting for me outside. He grabbed my hand and we ran in right in time for the service to start. Everyone’s eyes went our way and we walked to our usual spots. It was really nice to have Andrew by my side all the time.

He sat down on my right side with his family on his right while my family was on my left. During the whole service, Andrew’s hand was on my knee, in a friendly way, but I wished his hand was on my knee in a way as he was my boyfriend. Whatever.

At least I had time to think. I thought about Niall, Harry, and Andrew.

I really liked Niall. He was sweet, cute, shy, and just so adorable. But of course, he was a part of the world’s biggest boy band. He probably just texted me out of pity. But yet, I’m pretty sure he liked me. Nah.

And Harry. Oh god. That make out session was just… so… ugh!!! And he winked at me afterward! He’d been the one that had been completely quiet the whole time I was there with Emrys. And he was just so hot! Like, have you seen him??? Half the world’s female population was probably just dying to meet him. And not only had I met him and One Direction, but I had made out with him! I had made out with Harry Styles. God. Everything that happened last night just came rushing to my head.