Book 1, Chapter 5

Hey guys. I know I haven’t updated in a while but I really like this chapter too. I was thinking about writing another fan fiction that I think is as good. Anyways, if you could write feedback or anything, it would help a lot. Thank you and I really hope you like it.

Monica’s POV

Oh my god. How is this happening? How did I end up in a closet with Harry Styles? What the heck is happening? One minute, we’re playing Truth or Dare and the next minute, I’m dared to snog Harry in the closet. I can’t believe I actually agreed to it! And the whole time, Harry has been eyeing me like I killed his baby or something!

“Well, this is awkward,” Harry said, running his hands through his hair. God. That hair of his.

“Yeah. No dur.” What else was I supposed to say? “Did I do anything to you?” Oh my lord. Why did I just say that? I mean, I’ve been wondering about it, but why would I say that?

“What?”

“Thing is, you’ve been, like, staring at me the whole time,” I said slowly. It sounded a lot better in my head.

“I don’t even know. Truthfully, there’s something about you that’s just so, different.” Even in the dim lighting of the closet, I could see him blushing so much. Woah. Harry Styles is blushing about me.

“I… I… I don’t know what to say,” I stuttered. I couldn’t do this anymore. The urge was just so strong. “So I’ll just do this.”

I cupped his jaw and kissed him on the lips. It was full of passion and so unlike any other kiss I had ever had. He smirked at me through the kiss, but I ignored it. I knew this was a good idea. He pushed me towards the side of the closet and put his hands on the wall above of my head. Our lips moved in such a perfect motion and it was like it was meant to be. He brushed his tongue against my bottom lip, asking for entrance, but I wasn’t giving in that easily. I gently bit his lip to tease, but that obviously pissed him off.

“God dammit Monica. Stop being a tease,” he growled.

I opened my mouth and let him gain entrance, deepening the kiss. Our tongues moved in such perfect motion. My hands moved to his hair, tugging on it lightly. His hands were on my hips and the moment was just so perfect. We continued making out for a couple more minutes before Louis came storming in.

“Woah there guys! Time’s up!” Damn Louis. Harry backed away sooner than I wanted. Before we walked out, he winked at me, and I could feel the blood rush up to my cheeks. That was definitely the best time I ever had.

Niall’s POV (When Harry and Monica were still in the closet)

“I got one! I dare you to go into the closet and snog Harry!” What the hell Liam? Why does it have to be HARRY? Everyone knows that he’ll probably take it too far. I just don’t trust him with Monica. Don’t take me wrong, he’s my mate, but he was eyeing Monica in a way that was just too confusing to understand.

After they went into the closet, I got butterflies. “How long are they staying in there?” I asked, trying not to sound too curious.

“I don’t know, I’ll let them have fun for five minutes,” Louis said. Five minutes? That’s enough time for Harry to get into her pants.

“I’m so happy you actually did that Liam!” Emrys said. “Monica hasn’t been with a guy in over a year! And to think that she gets to make out with Harry Styles from One Direction! God! Hey. You should give me a dare.” As she said that, she winked at me. Not like she wasn’t attractive, and believe me, she was attractive, but I didn’t like her. I like Monica. What? No. I do not like Monica. I cannot like Monica. I had just met her!