Book 1, Chapter 8

(A/N) Hey guys! Sorry I haven’t updated in a while. My parents took my laptop away and I’ve been so busy with homework. I have a science test next Wednesday that I’m SO not ready for. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter because a lot happens. I liked writing it, so tell me what you think. And Happy Birthday Zayny-Boo! Bradford BadBoi is finally 20 years old today! God. They grow up so fast! *tear tear* And who do you ship? Miall, Mandrew, or Marry?

Monica’s POV

I opened my eyes, my head dizzy and my mouth dry. I leaned over for my water bottle and gulped the rest of the water down, but I was still parched. I blinked a few times, trying to fully wake up. You know that feeling when you wake up in the early morning, but you’re not completely and utterly aware of your surroundings? Yeah, well I was still recovering from that feeling when I heard my phone buzz. I looked down and squinted my eyes, trying to focus on the bright screen.

To: Monica <3

From: Hazza

Hey. Can’t wait for our date tonight! ;)

A smile formed on my face that spread from one ear to the other. I couldn’t stop thinking about it. Where was he going to take me? What was I supposed to wear? What were we even going to talk about? But there was one question that kept replaying in my mind over and over and over again. Was he going to kiss me?

To: Hazza

From: Monica <3

Me  neither! May I ask where we’re going?

I waited a few seconds until I felt another buzz.

To: Monica <3

From: Hazza

Can’t say. J It’s a surprise. Just wear something casual. I’ll pick you up at 5.

Damn.

Harry Styles. The flirt of One Direction. The one that always got the girls. He probably was going to, and I had already kissed him before, but a kiss on a date meant that he liked me, and it wasn’t a forced kiss. And people weren’t in the other room spying on us. What??? No way! Just. No. This was impossible. Wait. This past weekend was impossible, so why was I so shocked?

Probably because one of the boys in the biggest boy band of the world asked me out on a date, and he happened to be a complete flirt. How did this happen to me? I am Monica Leann, the most boring and probably the ugliest girl in the world! I mean, I had figure, but I hated my non-existent boobs, my non-existent ass, and everything else about me! That’s why I wasn’t so popular with boys. After all, my last boyfriend was a year ago and I found out he was cheating on me with the school slut.

So how did it come to that the boy that every girl in the world wanted in their pants end up asking me out?

I glanced over to the clock and shot straight up when I realized that it was already 7 o’ clock. That meant that I only had an hour to get ready for school, considering school started at 8:30 and I still needed to eat breakfast and drive to school. I hopped out of bed and ripped of my pajamas. I turned on the faucet and dived right in, instantly regretting it as the freezing cold water rushed over my body.

“Shit!” I cussed as I went over to the corner of my shower, letting the water turn warm before walking back into it. My bathroom was pretty big. Well, my whole room was really big. I had a queen sized bag with purple laced velvet designed sheets that were as soft as fuck. Well, fuck isn’t really that soft… I don’t even know why I use that terminology. Of course, I wouldn’t know, considering I was a virgin.