15➷

Y/n Pov

At night,

I opened my eyes slightly at the touch of someone's arm around my waist.

Panicking, I kicked the body of the bed as he fall on his butt, a loud thud following after a groan from his mouth.

"Jin...?"

"야! You don't need to kick me like that! It's hurt.." He said, his own words trailed off as his hand went to his back with an "Auch!"

"Why are you h-here?" I asked as he got up on his feet to stand up.

"I'm here to let you know you can find me upstairs but, you pulled me on the bed with you" He said with his hands moving around like an ajusshi.

"Me...?" I asked, pointing to myself and he nodded after.

"네. Now , I'm gonna head to my room while you can continue daydreaming about your sugar daddy" He said, holding his hands up in surrender as he walled to the door.

"S-sugar daddy?!"

"Hmm~ You're calling me daddy before forcing me to join you in your bed" He said, opening the door and about to head outside but stopped once again.

"It's not that daddy, it's-"

"Don't deny it. I know what I hear and what I said" He said, showing me the palm of his hand to me before saying,

"Talk to my hand if you want"

With that, he made a clear exit with his hand popping in between the gap of the door before pulling his ha d outside.

"It's not sugar daddy, you ajusshi!" I yelled as he closed the door and huffed because I know, he's probably not listening at all.

"Wait..."

"Where's that book?!"

The realisation hit me in my mind as my eyes and hands busy moving around the room, looking for the book.

"Did that ajusshi take it?" I asked as my hand went up to my chin, caressing it while I busy thinking.

As my mind had it own thought, something shining under the bed caught by the corner of my eyes to that direction.

Curiosity covering me, I went down and took that thing under the bed.

'Fuh, luckily the book is here'

I took a sit on my bed as my eyes and hands went through some new pages drawing.

It's exactly what Jin told me just now but not the 'sugar daddy' thing.

'I swear to god that it's not the sugar daddy thing! I just miss my dad, that's all!'

'He himself just makes his mind dirty with that 'daddy' word!'

"Aishh, this ajusshi..."

Vote ✔
Comment ✔