39➷

Mr. Choi Pov

I glanced between two of them while three of us were earing in silent. I bit my inner cheek before my eyes met y/n's.

"Y/n, did you make your decision?" I asked. "You still look kinda...clueless"

"I don't know" She sighed.

"I think...it's the best for me to go back"

☆☆☆

The three of us stood in front of the opened portal I created long time ago.

'I thought I would never used it again, but it seems like time changes...'

"Are you sure you want to go?" Jin asked, pulling her into his embrace. "I'm gonna miss you...like a lot"

"나도" She said. "It's not like I want to go back, I need to... I don't want you to suffer just because of me"

"But, you're more important than that"

"Cliché" She chuckled, tried to brush off the sad atmosphere between us. Jin just snorted while laughing bitterly, holding her tight.

"Remember me, okay Princess" He murmured softly and she hummed before breaking thair long hug.

I opened my arms wide when she turned to face me, smiling. "Well, are you gonna hug your dad?"

She immediately went to me with a big smile. "See you later, dad"

"See you later too...hope so" She giggled at my words and let me go.

She walked to the portal with a big step before turning to Jin and I who's behind with a smile.

I patted Jin's back to console him down when I heard him sniffed. She waved a bit to us which we gladly waved back.

And with that, she said her last words before going.

"사랑해"

☆☆☆

Y/n Pov

I opened my eyes when the light shined through the curtain...wait, curtain?

*Everytime I write or look at curtain, I remember Hobi😂🤭

I immediately sat up straight as my eyes slowly adjust to the light and noticed I'm in the hospital

'How did I-'

"Ms. Y/n" Someone cleared their throat and I turned to him.

He's wearing a white coat with a stetoscope around his neck. Ny eyes drifted to his nametag and read in my mind. 'Dr. Ahn Hyo Seop'

"Are you feeling better?" Dr. Ahn asked, slipping his hand in his coat pocket before a nurse cane in to stand beside him.

"What's happening?" I asked, ignoring his question. "Why am I here?"

"Someone found you passed out by the street in the rain" He said. "And you passed out for a few days until now"

"What?..."

'Does this mean...all of these, was a dream?!'

🤐

Vote ✔
Comment ✔