36➷

Y/n Pov

"You have arrived at your destination"

The GPS(?) said as Jin stopped right in front of the mountain and I gasped, seeing how tall the hill was.

"Looks like we're gonna to climb" Jin sajd as three of us got out of the car, looking at the purple mountain known as Eplas Mountain.

"Not you, Namjoon. You're gonna to stay in the car" He said, motioning him to get in the car.

"But, 왜?~"

"You know what will happen, Namjoon-ah" Jin said, crossing hia arms. "What id you bump into a tree? Or, slipped down and your head bleeds? Or worst,-"

"Okay, hyung. I get it" He said, pouting. "I will stay"

"Good boy" Jin patted Namjoon's head like a child with a small smile on his face. "We will get going"

☆☆☆

Jin and I walked upstairs using a brickstairs(?) that was built a long time ago. I walked ahead of Jin, leaving him behind with the sudden excitement yet nervousness in me.

"야! Wait for me, princess!" He said and I turned around only to see him climbing the stairs faster, smiling.

He smiled as he reached me and walked side-to-side with me. He slipped his hand with mine and I blushed at the contact.

Both of us kept walking and walking until we reached the summit of Eplas Mountain, holding hands.

☆☆☆

We were breathing heavily when we reached the top, out of breath from our 'exercise'. I bent down, placing my hands on my knees while trying to catch my breath and Jin looked around the surroundings.

"See anything"

"I can see a grey house there. Maybe there's where that man lived" He pointed to the house and he was right.

There's the one and only house I can saw around. The house was built with woods with black roof to complete it's looked. The house was rather stunning with it's color.

 The house was rather stunning with it's color

Even though it's far from my imagination...

"가자" Jin said, motioning me to follow after him.

We went straight to that house and Jin knocked onto the door after hesitating a bit.

I heard a muffled sound from behind the door and a few things fall down. A groan was heard which sending shivers to my body.

'His voice...sound like a man in 40s'

Jin gripped onto my hand, sensing myself tensed and I smiled weakly at him who smiled at me. He murmured "괜찮아" softly as the door opened, revealing a middle-aged man.

I gasped with widen eyes, staring at the man as my tears begging to fall down in anytime. My grip on Jin's tighten, not breaking my eye contact with the man.

"D-dad..."

👀

Vote ✔
Comment ✔