13➷

Y/n Pov

I'm still reading the comic and it's stopped right after Jin and I had the late lunch after being interrupted by the stranger and a few pages after it were blank?

Only a bunch of white pages after that.

"이게 뭐야?" I huffed in frustration and dropped the comic to the side.

Are the drawings gonna popped out later?

A thought went through my mind making me grin widely in satisfaction.

"Should I try to do something?"

☆☆☆

I peeked outside through the gap of the door and saw Jin was sitting in the living room while playing with his phone.

I went straight to the living room and tiptoe-ing behind his back.

Without him realising, I wrapped my arms on his broad shoulder causing him to startle and mu head went to see the side of his face with a smile on my face.

"안녕~" I said playfully and immediately ran to my room, leaving him stunning on his spot.

The door was slammed closed as I leaned my back on the door.

"Dup, dap. Dup, dap"

I can felt my heart beating faster as I put my hand on my chest.

Is this because I ran just now or it's just because of him?

I calmed my heart down and plopped on my bed only to find the comic already opened and there're some more new drawings on the blank page from before.

It's drawing of the moment I did to Jin earlier and he's still staring at my door before scoffing,

"What's wrong with her? Is she 바보 or something?"

"야! 나 바보 아닌데!" I yelled as I opened the door, revealing his shock face.

"How did you-"

"Nothing~! Bye!" I waved a bit and closed the door back making him puzzled in confusion.

I took a look on the boom back and things were drawn exactly what happened earlier.

Wait...

I opened the pages where I was laying on the floor in the forest and something caught my eyes.

Then, I looked outside by the window revealing the house landscape surrounding around and looked up at the sky.

"Why the sky in the comic book is blue but here, is pink?" I asked myself, tilting my head to the side in confusion.

My head moved continously from the blue sky in the comic and the pink sky outside before plopping myself on my bed, tired of moving my head too much.

"Whatever. It's not my problem anyway"

Vote ✔
Comment ✔