28➷

Author Pov

_Flasback_

Two boys were seen playing football in the playground by the street. Namjoon was 6 while Jin was 8 years old. Even though they aren't related by blood, the Kims families were a good friend since they were 3.

"Hyung! Catch me if you can!" Namjoon ran towards the goalpost with a ball at this feet

"야! What for me!" Jin caught after him, trying to steal the ball away.

"No way~!"

Namjoon's voice echoed in the field as he shot the ball in, striking a goal. It went perfectly in because they wasn't a goalie.

"Goal!" Namjoon yelled and fall on his knees like the truw football player, Messi with his fist on the air.

"That's only a coincidence..." Jin murmured lowly but loud enough for Namjoon to hear.

"I'm just kidding, hyung~" Namjoon headlock his hyung while the oldest was stuggling to get out of the younger grip.

"야! Let me go!" Jin kept tapping Namjoon's arm to let him go but the younger didn't even budge and just laughed.

"Let me go, Namjoon!"

An idea popped up in his head. He made himself fall backward followed by Namjoon who's still keeping his grip onto Jin. They laughed as they hit the ground and looked at the pink shy with a smile on their faces.

"It was fun" Jin exclaimed, following by Namjoon nodded.

"Another round, hyung?"

☆☆☆

They kept playing and playing until the skin color sun slowly going down, reaching the night.

"Hyung, 가자! Your unnie will get mad at me if we're late" Namjoon said as they stood on their feets.

"알아... Just let hyung grab my ball" Jin said and Namjoon nodded.

Jin went to reach the ball but accidently kicked it away, rolling towards the street. Jin who's not aware of a car coming towards him as he went to get the ball. By the time he got the ball, his eyes widen at the car coming towards him, but things changed.

"Hyung!"

"Shriekk!"

The car drove to the side to avoid Jin who fall down on the road. But, unfortunately the car hit the lamppost. The lamppost fall down straight onto the car making the car crush.

Namjoon's eyes went wide at the familiarity of the car and the no. plate before a big explosion took over from the short circuit of the lamppost.

Fire took over the car as Namjoon's eyes full of tears and he fall on his knees.

"Mom!"

"Dad!"

So,....

Vote ✔
Comment ✔