22➷

Namjoon Pov

"Well, I don't come here to see you, I come here to see my babygirl" I said, raising my eyesbrows as he looked at me.

"W-what? "

"You hear me. I want to see y/n, not you" I said as I heard footsteps coming towards the kitchen.

"D-daddy?" Both of us turned to the hallway at the person and saw y/n.

"What are you doing here?"

Jin Pov

She skipped her way to Namjoon as my jaw clenched at the sight of her and him being lovey-dovey.

"I just want to see you" He said, his hand went up to touch her hair. "Now, I get to see you, I will get going"

He sent a small wink at her and she blushed in redness as he walked himself out by the back door.

*Tok, tok, tok, tok *sound the door being opened* If you know what song it is, you're one of the STAY although I'm not one of them

"What is he to you?" I asked as my jaw clenched at the sudden anger I felt.

"He's just a friend" She said, sitting on the chair by the counter top. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing... Just-fuck, whatever" I pushed my hair backward as I turned off the stove and plated the fried rice.

"No, what are you going to say? You know you can tell me anything" She said.

"Just...eat"

☆☆☆

Y/n Pov

Things seemed like didn't going well for me and Jin after this morning. It looked like he's avoiding me for some reason but I don't know what. Was he on his period or something?

Cause he looked like a girl in the bad mood on her period.

I shrugged my own thought an flipped the comic book pages and smiled when I saw me and Jin cuddling together.

Then, the realization hit me.

How am I suppose to go back to my world?

I got startled by the knock on the door and I just yelled "Come in!" as the door opened, revealing Jin.

"괜찮아?" He nodded slowly at my question before closing the door behind him.

"I want to apologies for my...I don't know, rudeness?" He said, holding his hand behind his back. "Sorry..."

"It's okay, I didn't even take it in my heart" I said, smiling as our gazes met up. "And stop apologizing! You did nothing wrong, okay"

"Even though, I still need to apologize" He mumbled and I smiled as I made my way to him.

I lower him down by his shoulder so, our eyes in the same level and I smiled.

"Okay, whatever you comfortable with" I said, patting his head like a puppy and he smiled at the affection.

"So, don't you want to tell something to me?"

Vote ✔
Comment ✔