32➷

Y/n Pov

"Should we continue what we stopped just now...in the kitchen?"

He lifted me up on his shoulder and I shrieked in shock. He brought me all the way to the kitchen and placed me on the counter top, standing in between my legs with his hands beside me.

"What did he say to you?" He said darkly, staring into my eyes and I bit my lips nervously.

"Nothing,...he just said to have fun" I said. "S-so, what do you want to p-play?"

He chuckled darkly at my question and moved closer to me, grinding himself to me.

"Don't act innocent, princess. I can see how nervous you are" He smirked as I bit my lips, hodling myself from moaning.

"Stop biting your lips, princess" He said. "it's attempting me...so much"

He whispered the last part in my ear and my tongue running along my lower lips in the sudden thirsty.

"From now on, call me daddy"

As if on cue, he slammed his lips into mine and it didn't took me long for me to kiss him back. The air was full of lust and desire with a spark of love as his tongue slipped into my mouth. Our tongues were fighting for dominance and as usual, he won.

I can felt him smirking between the kiss as his tongue exploring my mouth and I moaned into his mouth at him grinning onto me.

"Fuck... You make me so fucking crazy for you"

He trailed down to my jaw, leaving kisses before moving up to my sensitive spot, under my ear.

He leaved a few hickeys as I continued to mean, wrapping my legs around his hips. He stood up straight so, I will be hanging onto him like a koala and brought me upstairs to his room, without breaking the contact.

He dropped me on the bed before hovering on top of me. He settled down with me between his spread legs to take off his top, revealing his well built abs.

 He settled down with me between his spread legs to take off his top, revealing his well built abs

*Don't blame me:) I know you all like these too💜

'Fuck, I almost drool over it...'

My hand slowly went up to his well built abs, tracing then with the tip of my finger. He whimpered at my touch and went down once  again to kiss me.

The kiss was full of love and gentle yet full of heat from out body.

He pulled away to get rid of my shirt/hoodie as both of us were breathing heavily. Our gaze met in the meantime and he smiled softly, caressing this thumb at my cheek.

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

I nodded at his question, "Even if I'm just a comic character?"

"I know what am I doing, Jinshii. Even if you're not a human, I still loves you"

"I love you too, princess"

And that's all it take before he smirked slightly.

"I want to let you know, I won't be holding myself back, princess"

Double update since today JK birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAYKAY AKA OUR GOLDEN MAKNAE💜🌹✨

Vote ✔
Comment ✔