7➷

Y/n Pov

Wait! What is this? How can this happen?

The sky was supposed to be blue! But why is it PINK?!

Yes, it is PINK!

Author Pov

"야! Y/n! Why are you still standing there?" Someone asked.

Aware with the situations, she looked around to find the voice.

"I'm here. Where are you looking at?" Jin said from the back of her.

She startled and looked at him. "The color of the sky id pink" She said.

"Why? The sky is indeed pink in color" Someone interrupted.

"The sky is supposed to be blue! Not pink! Tell me! Where am I? Are you guys aliens who kidnapped me? Kill me!" Her tears started to fell down.

Jin Pov

"The sky is supposed to be blue! Not pink! Tell me! Where am I? Are you guys aliens who kidnapped me? Kill me!" Her tears started to fell down.

No! Don't cry please! I can't bear to see you like that! I want to calm her!

No! I shouldn't do that! I can't do that! I have to annoy her. No matter what!

"야! Are you a crybaby? Always crying. Maybe your parents always spoiling you, right?" I mocked her and stuck out my tongue.

"야! Kim Seok Jin! You're too much!" My sister was angry at me.

"Bla bla bla bla" I rolled my eyes.

"Aish! This kid!" Seo In already gave up with his brother's attitude.

Sometimes, Jin can acted like a little kid.

"Are you okay, y/n? Why are you being like this?" Seo In tried to touch her, but she pushed her hands away.

"Who are you actually? Where am I?" She asked while crying.

Then she went away, leaving Seo In speechless behind with a smug smile Jin.

After almost 1 month, I finally update!

Please thanks my ass to do so:)

Vote ✔
Comment ✔