•29•

@tchalamet:

Liked by @IrisMarini, @KendallJenner and 917

Liked by @IrisMarini, @KendallJenner and 917.629 others
Final week

Comments under this post have been disabled

***

3 Weeks Later

Iris POV

Moving back to her apartment after staying in a trailer for moths had turned out to be the most challenging thing ever for Iris.
But eventually she had been able to take all her belongings back to her house, thanks to help of more than five people.

The movie was now in production and she couldn't wait for it to be out, but she also glad shooting was over so that she could finally concentrate on her music, for years she had left it aside because she wasn't completely inspired, but now she knew what songs she wanted write, because there was someone constantly inspiring her, and that someone was currently sitting on her couch watching Netflix.

-Does she end up marrying the prince?- Timothee asked. Iris had forced him to watch Bridgerton with her, although she had watched it twice already.

Iris shrugged not wanting to spoil it for him, the male protagonist appeared on the screen and Iris smiled purposely saying:

-The duke is so beautiful, I want to meet the actor that plays him- Timothee had turned to look at her with an eyebrow raised, he wasn't the jealous type but she just liked playing with him, she knew he'd play along and pretend to be the overly jealous boyfriend.

-I see, why don't you date him then?- he said dramatically, Iris laughed and kept praising the actor whiles Timothee faked an angry expression and shifted away from her.

-No no, don't leave me- she said whiles still laughing, she moved closer to him and started kissing him, he didn't kiss her back so she frowned at him, Timothee shifted away again and crossed his arms over his chest, he then turned back to the tv and kept watching Bridgerton, Iris inched closer to him and started playing with his hair, she knew he liked when she did that but today it didn't seem to work, he moved her hand away and kept focusing on the series.

-Are you actually angry? I'm sorry- she said quietly, he didn't mind her.

-Timmy, I'm sorry- still nothing.

-amore mio mi dispiace (my love I'm sorry)- whenever she got upset or angry she would accidentally start speaking Italian and Timothee knew that so he realised the prank had lasted long enough.

-You know, the duke actually is very attractive, I wanna meet him- he said turning to look at Iris with a smile, she stared at him without saying anything.

-Iris I was joking, come here-

She went to sit on his lap and rested her head against his shoulder, she loved how her face fit so perfectly against the crook of his neck, his longer curls would tickle her ever so slightly and she simply felt at home.

There with him there was nothing else, nothing more important and that made her believe in love.

***