Oneshot #6

Warm water was dripping rithmically and repeatedly down the tall man's body in a non stop way.
His short, brown hair were soaking wet, when he stopped the hand shower to cast water on his person.
He dried himself a little to put on at least his underwear and trousers. When he did so, he went back in his room, which was in the basement, and so was the bathroom, though there was an hallway in the middle to connect the two rooms.
He walked in there with a towel on his head, that was being rubbed agaist it to blot the, by now cold, transparent liquid.

Eren took out of the pants' pocket the key, which was the answer to get to knowledge titans' secret, at put it back around his neck.
Opening the door slowly, he noticed that the room was conteining a person: his captain.
He went on allert and scared to make a bad figure in front of him like that.
'I didn't expect him to be here now! Wait, what time is it?!' He thought, while a cold sweat crossed his front.
Levi was sitting in the white sheets of Eren's bed, in his subortinate room, whom was half necked. Plus, he knew that the brunette was showering, so why was he waiting for him in his room? Was what he wanted to say so important that it could not wait ten minuts more?

The older man's looked up from his hands and saw the six packed abs that were on Eren's bust.
"Mh... Not bad..." He stated standing himself up to go closer to the male.
"Eh-Ehm... Captain, what is that you have to tell me?" The young boy asked, quite embarassed for himself. What would Levi think of seeing him in this state?
"Why are you so embarassed? I know how men's body is, I am one too. Don't think that I'll scold you for that." The black haired male began. "However, if you don't feel comfortable, just put a shirt on." He finished, with his usual monotone tone, but his body was talking differently. It seemed like he would've be a little disappointed if he put it back on, but he was not the one to decide, plus, he did like to see a scared and embarassed Eren, but the manly and brave side of him was way better, in his opinion. It made him feel like he was not alone and not, understood, since Eren principally talked through the body too and no one could understand him better than Eren.
The brunette got to think twice about what he said and decided to stay shirtless, even if it was kind of strange to stand or even be close to a superior without shirt.

"So, I am here to lock you like all nights, but I have a thing that I wanted to tell you: tell me everything that bothers you, more of all if the cause of the problems is shitty glasses. Having all those experiments and hearing her talk about titans all the days must be exhausting. So, if you feel your chest heavy, just talk to me about the problem instead of keeping all in, got it?" Levi reassured him. Their bond had to be fond to complete their purpose, or rather gain humanity's freedom.
They were humanity's strongest soldier and humanity's last hope, leaded by the great commander Erwin, it was a chance that they could not lose to take back Wall Maria and Shiganshina and discover titans' secret. They could not lose, so they had to be close to each other, to know the limit of the other and what could make one feel stronger, making him go beyond that limit.
"I got that captain, but I probably look tired because I am always wondering if I am not just a weight that the soldiers of the Survey Corps carries around. Just for that. The experiments with Hanji-san aren't exhausting at all... And, well, when she starts talking it is, but that is not a problem, I can deal with it!" Eren told him looking down, while Levi had a kind of confused face.
"The titan brat, a weight, huh? I don't even get why do you say so. A person of fifteen years, that closed Trost's breach, created by the colossal titan, is a weight... Do you use that tiny brain of yours or is your head completely empty?" The raven asked to the boy, whom emerald eyes glowed bright in his orbs, while his soft cheeks turned on a pinkish shade.

"I might think I have none, then." He laughed in return, making the older man feel a little of pity for him.
"Just don't worry about it, okay, Eren?" Levi told him, patting the head of the brunette that was standing in front of him.
"Got it, captain." He smiled, trying to get that thought off of his mind.
"I thought I already told you that you can call me by my name, when we are alone, brat." His superior sighed out, face palming.
"It's the force of habit, ca- Levi." He explained, alomost making the same mistake, chuckling at himself.
"I heard you scream last night, nightmare?" His deep voice echoed in Eren's ears, as he got to remember what he dreamt the night before and he cold sweated.
"A-ah, it was indeed a nightmare, such a childish reaction, isn't it?" He nervously laughed, but Levi just shook his hand in dissent. Having bad dream, eigher scary or painful, imploys a reaction. Cry or shout, treat people badly or stay thinking at it silently. All those reactions are normal, it just depends on the person.
"Mind to tell me?" The man asked, focusing his grey-blue eyes in the boy's ones to read him better.
"Oh... Yes, sure. I dreamt again my mother getting eaten by that titan, but then everything went strange. Mikasa's body was laying dead in the ground, along of the one of Armin and mine, I did not understand it much about it. It seemed like I was not the one that was watching the scenery, indeed I felt nothing when I saw mum die. I dont3understand at all." He said in a confused, yet disappointed tone. Why did he feel nothing? Did all the things he passed changed his emotions?
"Your hands were bleeding when I entered in here. It's better for all of us, if I stay here for the night, so I can make sure you don't hurt yourself and turn into a titan." Levi explained pulling the chair that was in the room, near the bed, sitting on it.
Eren seemed a scared kitten after hearing his statement.

"Cap- Levi, wouldn't that be dangerous for you?! Plus, you would not be able to sleep!"
"It's no use, you won't change my mind. Come on, put a shirt and go to sleep." He ordered Eren, who did as he was told to and layed down on the bed, looking at the captain, whom was looking at his face, from his left.
"Wouldn't it be better if you layed next to me?" The brunette asked Levi, getting as answer a confused look.
"Asking a superior, no, morover, an older man such a thing... You must have guts." He scoffed. "But I accept, I got what you were trying to say. Bed is more comfortable than a chair, isn't it?" He explained, taking his brown boots off and slipped himself under the soft cover, laying next to the brunette, whom was sitting on the bed, under the sheet.
"Lay down." Levi said annoyed pulling the younger man's chest to the bed's direction.
Eren looked in the raven's eyes and smiled.
"Thank you, Levi. You did too much for a person like me." He sweetly chuckled, still giving him a marvellous grin, which made soften a little the older man.
Levi stayed silent and gently patted the brunette's head, letting his hand rest in there until Eren fell asleep.
No nightmares filled the boy's dreams, but even so, the taller male took Levi's personal space and tossed it to the ground, as he was hugging him tightly, while the shorter man just sighed out. He was cold in the basement, so he did not mind Eren hug him and keep his body warm. More than that reason, it was a nostalgic sensation that he haven't felt since he was little. This warmess reminded him of his mother, the sensation that he could feel arrive from the younger boy was love.
Deep inside, he knew that this relation was good from both the sides. They could heal the wounds that vould not be completely understood by the others.

He heard Eren's voice saying: "Good morning", and the grip on him suddenly got loose.
"I apologize! It was not in my intention!" Eren exclaimed mortified, getting a pat on his head.
"It's nothing, really, Eren." Levi reassure him. "Any bad dreams?" He questionated him to close that topic.
"Ah! About that, no, I haven't had any nightmares!" Eren happily told him.
"Mh... I might have to stay some other nights to look after you, as a precaution." He stated, making the brunette embarassed, yet innerly joyful of that information.
"Tch... Don't give me such a look, it makes me think like if you were a rapist..." Levi told Eren, whom was smiling in a strange manner, that quickly got covered by a confused look.

Wondering if you even like these chapters, but oke, I won't questionate myself.
See ya~♡