Oneshot #4

"Nh~ D-don't come inside, I'll get dirty~" The manly voice of a black haired boy echoed through the room, as he squirmed under the embrace of the tall adolescent that was topping him.
"Wouldn't you like the idea of me cleaning you all~?" The brunette asked, with a mischievous whisper in the man's ear.

Shivers ran down his spine as the bright green eyes of the younger boy were becoming lustful.
'Such a sexy voice...' Levi thought redding his cheeks, as Eren was slowly pushing in and out his member in the grey-blue eyed man's bottom hole, teasing him while waiting for an answer.

"I- I... Do, Er-"
"Save my name for a while.
I want to hear you moaning it." He said, slowly pumping into them, sometimes quicking the speed.
The brunette bit the nipple of the shorter male, making him squeeze his eyes, almost in pain.
"B-be gentler, bra-AH~"
He pounded harder.
"Call me by my name, Captain~" He said, than went back to the nipples of Levi, licking circles and sucking them only to receive repressed moans from the adult.

He started to jerk his Captain off to hear his voice, this time he didn't fail.
"What mo-ore do you want to add, Eren?!
Sucking my nipple, pouding into me with that titan of yours and jerking me o-" Levi began to question, but Eren interrupted him with a lewd kiss that was driving Levi to a loud moan.
Eren was not a good kisser when they first tried and Levi too, since it was their very first kiss, but they were becoming good at it.

Most likely Eren was good in bed since the first time, while Levi was quite shy doing it.
The impacts were becoming slother, producing a watery sound as they grew closer to cum.
"C-Close, Eren~" Levi said as he released. His inner walls tighten, making Eren cum too.
"Now, as I said before I have to clean you up." The brunette said, wearing a huge semi-innocent smile .

"How come that you always seem so mischievous?" Levi said, panting from the hard make out session.
Warm lips fitted the ones of the raven.
It seemed so pure. So sweet.
It seemed the one of a platonic relationship, not one of a couple that already had sex.

Eren was used to give those type of kiss to Levi when they were doing together paperwork or training, just the two of them.
He lefted the black haired man and transported him to the bathroom, preparing the bath with hot water and soap.

Bubbles all over the tub and the temperature was perfect.
He placed his beloved where the bubbles were as Levi told him to do so too.
Using his fingers, the shorter male was romouving the cum from his hole, even if it was making him quite horny again.
He took the decision to top Eren for once.

He played with the cock of his boyfriend until it was hard, then he spread his legs and sat on his hips, pushing the hard member of his beloved up in his body.
Eren was surprised. He had never saw Levi on this side.
Not that it was a bad thing being the submissive one for once.
Levi was still the one who was taking the cock, so actually, he was still passive, but the one that was more bottom right now was Eren, whom was not moving at all.

The movement of Levi was becoming fast.
Up and down, bounicing in the lap of the boy, feeling good. Feeling satisfied, still willing for more.
Even though, Levi knew that Eren was better at it, as he haven't found his own prostrate.
He didn't hit it once since he started.
"Mhmhmh~" Eren quietly giggled as he picked the hips of the raven and started to push back and fourth his dick up in his anus.
"Ah~!" A moan escaped from Levi, whom had no will to back them up, he wanted the brunette to hear him.
He decided to switch their position, making Levi be the one that was bottom.

He lifted Levi's legs until they were across his facial cheeks, he was flexible after all. He could've do a split without problem.
In this way, Eren had for access to the adult's prostrate.
Uncontrolled moans played in the room, escaping from Levi's drooling lips.

"Er-Er-en, har-der~" He managed to say and the emerald eyed boy did as he got told to.
Water was splashing all over the floor, face were redding and the tips of the cocks too.
They came together, releasing their load, cleaning themselves once again and finally went to rest.
Levi was not ready for a third round, even if Eren was willing to do it all night.

Such a naughty boyfriend the brunette was.
Levi's insomnia did not work this time as he was tired as ever.
He fell asleep suddenly, making sweet dreams for three hours.
Meanwhile Eren did not know when he would get some rest, so he was just looking at the beautiful face of his Captain.

It all began to blur, this days will never come back.
Those were happy, but still, now, Eren was grown.
He was born in this world, to be free.
Marleyan people were not allowing it, while Levi would probably hate him for what he was on the about to do.
Memory were filling his mind as it was the night before the great attack to the enemy.

'Levi, I don't wish you to understand me, but I wish I will always be a good memory to you.
Please, never hate me, even if... It'll be difficult... Sir, I hope I'll be the only one you'll ever love.
I want to be free, but I know I'll never get rid of my feelings towards you.
I hope... I hope you know that!' Eren thought as tears fell down from his eyes ritmically, as he thought about his beloved.

Meanwhile, in the group of the Survey corps, Levi was wondering why suddenly attack Marley.
'Eren, do you know how many lives you will take down?
Why doing this? Even if they are enemies we shoul've wait to attack them!
Eren, you know that you are not this type of person...
But I don't know if your feeling are still here, I hope that I'll be able to refrain you.'
Levi thought looking at the night sky, where bright stars were lightening the darkness it.

So, this was the chapter, I hope you liked it.
Right now, I'm working on one another, but I don't know when I will publish it.
I hope soon, tho.
See ya, my fujoshi~♡