Chapter 22 - The Scavenger Hunt

Hey Everyone! So, this is one of the most adorable chapters ever. There is also a little bit of mature reading towards the end. I will make a note where that begins, so if you don't want to read it, you can skip to the end!

This may be the last fluffy chapter for a bit, so enjoy it.

READ ON!

Niall’s P.O.V.

            “Niall, wake up,”
            I opened my eyes and stretched my arms.

            “What is it Liam?” I asked softly. Why had he woken me up? It was probably only eight in the morning, much to early.

            “Get a shower, we have to get a head start today,” Liam said insistently.

            “Why?”

            “I’m taking you on a date,”

            My heart started pounding and my lips turned up at the corners. I nodded and jumped up, running into the bathroom and turning on the water. I hummed to myself and I shampooed and soaped, and then I rinsed, hopping out quickly. I wrapped a towel around my waist and made my way back into the other room.

            “That was quick,” Liam said, surprised. I chuckled.

            “I have my motives,” I winked. I wanted to make sure that Liam knew I was excited for this date, I really truly was. We technically had never been on a date before. My heart fluttered just thinking about it.

            I opened my suitcase to find clothes, and the turned back to Liam, “What should I wear?”

            “Anything you want, babe,” He said.

            “Are you sure? I really don’t want to be underdressed…or overdressed,” I said, slightly embarrassed. Liam just chuckled and shook his head.

            “Trust me, just wear what you would normally wear,”

            So, I grabbed a pair of tan chinos and a red graphic tee and turned around to Liam about to shoo him so I could change. Suddenly, an idea hit me. I started fumbling with my towel, right there in front of him.

            “Uh, N-Niall,” he stuttered, standing from his spot on the bed—he was already dressed in a pair of black tight pants and a grey tee shirt.

            “Yeah, Li?” I asked, letting the towel finally drop all the way from my hips. I could tell Liam was trying not to look, I could tell he was holding himself back. Suddenly he groaned, and ran towards the bathroom, but not before he snuck a peek at me.

            I chuckled in my small victory and dressed quickly. Then I knocked on the bathroom door.

            “Niall, are you fully clothed now?” He asked from the other side of the door.

            “Yeah, yeah, yeah,” I muttered, just loud enough for him to hear. He opened the door and walked out, looking at me from head to toe.

            “You look great,” He smiled.

            “Thanks, you too,” I said. It was true. Liam knew how to pick the shirts that hugged his muscles in a perfect way, a way that made me practically drool.

            “Alright, let’s go,” Liam said, grabbing my hand and leading me to the door. Before we left Liam set out a note for the others, so if they stopped by they wouldn’t panic or worry. I read over it quickly.