Chapter 31 - The Failed Attempt

I'm sorry to say that this story is coming to an end soon. There won't be many chapters left. :(

Sorry for not uploading this chapter quickly.

READ ON!

Liam’s P.O.V.

            I woke up in the hotel room to my phone ringing. I grabbed it and brought it to my ear, hitting the green button.

            “Hello?” I mumbled, seriously tired.

            “C’mon sleepy head,” Zayn’s voice called from the other line, “The boys and I are going to grab a bite to eat for breakfast, get dressed and join us,”

            I sighed, “Fine,”

            After hanging up I hopped into the shower, quickly washing myself and trying to get myself to wake up. When I was done, I stepped out, dried myself, and dressed in black chinos, a gray shirt, and black converse. Then I grabbed what I needed and headed to the hotel lobby—where we always met before breakfast at a hotel. They were all there, even Niall, who looked well rested and decently okay. Of course he was wearing a tank top though. He looked so fucking hot. Ugh.

            “Ready?” Harry asked. We all nodded. Then we headed walked outside and I just followed them, assuming they already had a plan and a place to go. As we walked, Louis dropped back to my side.

            “Hey, Li?” He said, acting innocent and putting on the puppy face.

            “Huh?”

            “I just want to apologize,” He said, his eyes looking everywhere but to me, “For the other day in the bathroom. I was way out of line.”

            I shook my head, “It’s fine, Lou,”

            It really was okay. He forced me to realize that I had been wrong. I had been wrong about pushing Niall away. It was possibly the worst decision I had ever made.

            “Thanks,” He smiled, his hand resting on my shoulder, “How’s your hand?”

            My knuckles were pretty messed up, and I had a few stitches, resulting in yet more white bandages. With the bandaged knuckles, the scars on my wrists, and the scars on my arms, I was sure to scare the living daylights out of any small child that would come near me—not to mention some adults too.

            “Fine,” I said, even though it did ache a little bit. I couldn’t be a wimp about it though; I had inflicted this pain upon myself. So really, I just felt stupid.

            Louis nodded, and then jogged to catch up with Harry. As he did this, Niall dropped back to my side. I looked at him, wanting to say something, or smile, but my body failed me. He smiled though, and didn’t seem to mind the silence. After awhile he cleared his throat.

            “I need to know what happens next,” He requested.

            “What do you mean?” I asked, slightly confused of what he was talking about.

            “I mean, what happens? Are we back together? Do you still want to push me away? Or have I fought back into your heart?” His words stung. Because the truth was, I never stopped loving Niall, never.

            “Niall,” I said seriously, “You never left my heart. I will never stop loving you, haven’t I told you that before?”