Chapter 6

A new day, but I'm still thinking about Dean. He really thinks he can take charge just like that? Did he learn anything in NXT? Back in NXT we were always fighting and making up both as bad as each other, drinking, fighting each other and everybody else. The good old days.

Dean got put up into the main roster with the shield 1 year before I did, we just drifted apart, I need to remind him who I am again.
--------
Stephanie was still working on the scripts for me and Rollins, meaning I had the day off and I knew Dean only had a match later.

What to do... what to do...

Suddenly I found myself outside Deans dressing room, my doc martens squeaking as I tilted back and forth on the balls of my feet.

Now or never.

I walked in and closed the door behind me, making Dean look up from tapping up his hands and instantly smirked.

"Princess." he mummers, going back to taping and ignoring me.

Smacking the tape out of his hands and placing my arm across his neck and pushing him up against the wall.

"Har-" he started, struggling against me. At 5"5 I was short but strong.

"Let me do the talking Dean, you just shut up ok." I smirked, letting him go. He straightened out his leather jacket and defensively put up his hands, then gestured for me to continue.

"You've forgot who your dealing with Dean." I start as I begin to walk round in a small circle.
"You don't own me. If anything I'm closer to owning you dean. See you're impressed with how you can make me react but..." I got closer to him, my body up against his, he still towers over me but he's unsure.

"... I can make you react just as much." running my hands up his chest and putting them around his neck, nearly hanging off of him.

He was blushing and starting to heat up. I got closer to his face.

"This game about me wanting you, if I'm honest I think it's you who wants me..." my eyes meeting his, he was breathing quickly.

"You'll have to catch me first." and with that I got off my tip toes backed away from him and winked, clearly leaving him breathless.

Try that on for size Ambrose.