Chapter 7

"Since Mr Rollins has J and J security, and my husband has Kane, I've decided I need a little... assistant of my own."
Stephanie was in the ring and it was nearly my time to go out. Since my last match I've been off for a few weeks so people won't anticipate me coming on now. The only problem with being away from the company was not being able to keep my eyes on Dean.

"So with great pleasure I introduce the newest member of the authority ... HARLEY!" She beamed as her music played and I walked out.

Shock and anger was the mutual feeling in the arena, but it didn't phase me I was getting the push I've deserved since day 1.

"Now now everyone, don't get too excited..." I smirked sliding into the ring and standing next to Steph.

"If I need to prove myself to you then I will, Steph can I have a match tonight?" of course I knew I was having one.

"I think if anyone your deserving of it so why not! And let's make it interesting, I'll let you choose who and well have it right here, right now."

I knew exactly who to choose.

"Brie Bella would you oh so kindly step into my ring." I smirked as her music started I threw the mic down and Steph got out.

Brie and Nikki came out, Nikki sure to show off her title. I know I should be going after Nikki but if I turn her on Brie and get on her good side I can break her down from there.

I was so ready for this match and I eventually got Brie in a black widow, taught to me by my close friend AJ who was on vacation.

"Tap Brie you weakling, no wonder your sister is the champ your the weak Bella." I yelled in her ear, Nikki seemed to silently agree.

Brie tapped and rolled out as quickly as possible, leaving me barley even have broken a sweat.

"Whose strong now?" I yelled into the crowd laughing manically.

For some reason the crowd was screaming which made me turn around only to be faced with Dean. Before I could say anything he preformed dirty deeds on me. The crowd went mental.

"I've caught you now Harley." he said into his mic.
Struggling for breath I stood up and went to leave the ring before he grabbed my hand and twirled me into him.

"No where to run now." he smirked throwing the mic down and moving the hair from my eyes and letting me go. He looked like he was leaning into kiss me so I pretended to be interested. The crowd was intrigued. Before we met I gave him a low blow and he was instantly hurt.

I gave the arena a crazy smile and turned to pull him up by his collar so he was his full height over me. Red faced he looked at me and I kissed him passionately, he was as shocked as the crowd.

Quickly rolling out and walking up the ramp I got the mic and said "now we're even Ambrose." and left him still clutching where I kicked him but he was smiling.