Chapter 4

Lacing my boots I went through today's plan in my head.
"Ambrose, Rollins to the ring!" The tech guy yelled.

There's my queue.

I waited until Dean, as per usual, gained momentum, then my theme blurred through the ring.

"Today Cole we are joined by the stunningly talented Harley." JBL said happily. I made my way to the table, making sure I caught Deans eye.

"Hello boys." I purred sitting down in my chair and putting on the headset.
"How are you Harley, last time we saw you Dean was sitting here, in awe of you. Are the roles reversed?" Cole asked leaning over to look at me.
I twirled in the chair for a minute and I could sense Dean waiting for my answer as he pushed Seth into the buckles.

"To be honest Cole ... I've seen better." I smirked, sitting up in the chair and crossing my legs.

"If I'm not mistaken, that's what Ambrose said about you?" JBL asked.

"Yes but he's a man, what does he know." I said not taking my eyes off of the ring.

"Ok well Harley whilst we've got you here, why are you here?" Cole asked suspiciously.
"To prove I'm not part of the 90%." I purred, confusing the announcers and making Dean look at me instantly.

Almost immediately Seth sprung Into action whilst Dean was looking at me and pummelled him into the ground, pinning for the win.

"And your winner SETH ROLLINS." Seth grinned and Dean was furious, perfect.
Seth rolled out and I turned to the boys, "that's my queue." and I got up.

Dean was still in shock in the ring whilst I walked over to Seth. He grabbed me and kissed me roughly.
We released and Seth walked back up the ramp leaving me with a very angry Ambrose.

"Am I apart of the 90 now Dean?" Giggling I strutted up the ramp, leaving him red in the face.

-----
I walked into my dressing room and close the door behind me. Sitting in front of my mirror I checked my Twitter to see the fans going mental over the kiss.
"Harley is bad-ass!" One tweet read.
"I ship it #sarley" another one read, which made me giggle.

It was all fake and Seth jumped at the chance to embarrass Dean, but they don't need to know that.

"Harley." One of the authority's assistants knocked at my door.
"What?" I yelled, reluctant to stand up.
"The boss lady wants to see you in her office in 20."

"Ugggh. Fine, I'll be there." I replied, slumping in my chair.

What have I done now?