Chapter 9

"Shut the door behind you." he said forcefully.
I didn't venture into his room an stayed by the door for a quick exit.

"What do you want Dean?

"You." He said plainly, getting up and come over. I shuffled in my spot.
"What do you mean?" I questioned, buying time.
"I'm done with the games Harls. I know you want me just as much as I want you."
At this point he was right up against me with both of his hands either side of my body.
"How are you so sure I want you?" I said smirking, looking into his irritated blue eyes.
"You kissed me." he said plainly.
"I also kissed Rollins but I don't like him."
"I was different." he challenged.
"Yeah I kicked you in the groin." I mumbled. Causing him to get angry.
"What do I have to do to win you over." He quietly in my ear.

"Win." I simply stated.
"Beat Rollins and I'll go out with you, fight for me."
"Rollins? You're making this too easy." he said getting closer to me if that was even possible.

"I'm not easy Dean. Believe that." I grunted before head butting him and making my way out of his room.

"SETH!" I screamed marching up to the authorities office.
"Jeez where's the fire Harley?" He joked as I stormed in.
"Lit under your ass if you don't win that Ambrose match." i said sitting down in the office in front of Triple H and Steph.
"Why so keen for me to win?" He asked confused.
"I may have made a bet..." I mumbled, getting Stephs attention.
"A bet? On what?" She puzzled.

"Me."