Chapter 3

I didn't have a match today so I was looking for something to do, so I sat on one of the crates that littered the hallway. Just as a got up and got my phone out, it was snatched out of my hands.
"Hey what are yo-" I looked up only to be met with a slightly irate Ambrose.

"What's your deal Harley?." He asked playing with my phone in his hands.

"My deal?" I asked in defence. "What's your deal? Showing up at my match, cornering me, stealing my phone?"

"Look Harley." he started handing me back my phone. "Girls I meet fall into 2 percentages. At first they don't seem to like me and 10% just end up resenting me but forever wish they had a piece of me." he states proudly, making me almost choke on a giggle.

"Then there's the 90% that pretend to hate me but secretly they can't get enough and are just playing hard to get." his blue eyes met mine.
"You're part of that 90% Harls, I know your game."

Bless him. He's really convinced himself.
"Firstly don't call me Harls, or Princess, or Cupcake. Secondly I am not apart of that 90%, if anything I am the queen of the 10%." I stated triumphantly, sliding of fof the crates. Underestimating how far it was from the edge to the ground, I fell rather than slide off, only to be caught by Dean.

"Okay queen of the 10%, keep telling yourself that." he smirked setting me down.
"You've got a firm bum by the way." he said glancing down behind me.
"See you later, baby." he called as he strutted away.

"Only in your wet dreams Ambrose." I yelled down the corridor after him.

I'm not part of the 90%. Am I?