Chapter 10

"Harley you did what?!" Steph yelled getting up from her desk and coming towards you to close the door behind you.
"Are you insane?" Hunter chimes in, turning around in his seat.
"I ... I wanted to make things interesting." trying to convince not only yourself but them.

"Sit. please" Steph gestured to the seat in between hunter and seth.
"Are you doubting seth's talents?" I said smirking in my seat.
"You... *sigh* you can't go around making matches up Harley, you're not in charge." Steph sighed returning to her desk.

"Yet" I cough, earning a look from Seth.
"Fine I'll still fight. I'll prove I can beat ambrose." he chimed in.
"Normally yes I'd be on your side Seth but he's really quite motivated." I add.
"Motivated?"
"Yeah he seams to be quite interested in 'winning' me." I shrugged.
"Harley for gods sake that's not a good thing!" Hunter angrily said.
"Well it's something." I return defensively.

"Okay, game plan... Seth you're gonna fight ambrose and Harley you're gonna be the ... 'prize'" Steph said gathering paper together. I turned to see Hunter rubbing his temple and sighing.

"Okay... what exactly does he get to do with/to me if he wins?." I ask
"Which he won't." rollins chimes in arrogantly. Giving him a glare I turn to Steph.
"IF ambrose wins he will get you as a valet and as a sort of cheerleader." Hunter smirks.
"A cheerleader? Sorry but do I look cheery to you? Ever?" I retort.
"She's got a point." seth added his opinion in.
"Shut up rollins." I snapped.
"Trust me Harley, I know. but Ambrose seems to like you none the less and we can use this to our advantage. I have a plan." Steph evilly smirks. I know that look.

"Seth you're gonna win this one but eventually loose." she says plainly.

"IM WHAT? I don't loose" he says defensively earning a smirk from both me and hunter.
"You loose, Dean gets Harley and then we use Harley to break him from the inside out." Steph said triumphantly.
"Honey that's a great idea." hunter chuckled, along with seth.
"But first I stick with the love triangle so Harley gets air time in choosing and obviously you are still apart of the authority and seth's image." she said firmly.

On the outside I had to keep my cocky exterior up but eternally I was worried about this. Yes Ambrose was irritating and had no rite to own me but... he has this affect on me.

"Right...brake him, image, love triangle." I laughed nervously.

---

Walking out of the office I said goodbye to Rollins and made my way to my locker room, stretching my arms out and looking at the clock.
7pm, that meeting had dragged on.
walking into my room I closed my door and pressed my forehead to the wood and sighed loudly.

"What's wrong princess?" I strong cocky voice said from behind me.
"JESUS fricking Christ Dean." I yelled turning on my heels.
"Hey hey hey, no yelling, not yet anyways. Keep your voice up for when I win baby." he smirked coming closer to me. My heart race increased and I could feel my cheeks begin to burn.

"If you win." I said coldly, fully aware he will.
"Hahaha, still ever defensive huh princess." by this time he had one arm resting against the door, just above my shoulder.

"Look Dean. If you win, what do you want from me, Steph says I'll be your val-" he stopped me before finished my word.
"Valet? Ha! Sure to the bedroom maybe." he laughed at his own joke and took his arm off the door putting one finger under my chin and lifting my head.

"When I win Harls, you'll be mine. Inside the ring and outside. Not Rollin's, not wade's, not Dolph's. Mine." he looked cocky but somehow sincere.

His voice was like rough music to my ears and his accent was like honey, but I hated him, right? We stood there in silence and I was looking into his bright blue eyes as he was towering over me. My heartbeat had not slowed in any way, and my cheeks were still as red.

'Harley for gods sake.' I thought.

I have him a harsh push away from me and he stumbled back.

"I'm not easy Dean. Remember next time you try and get me corned." I walked up to his ear, smirked and whispered.

"Remember that when your head is hitting those steel steps time and time again."