Chapter 2

"What's up Harls, its been a while." he sneered, moving closer to me.
"Not long enough." I muttered, just loud enough for him to hear.
"You missed me, don't lie."
"I'm not lying Dean, can I go now."
At this point he'd backed me up against the wall.
"You'll be back. They always are." he smirked and raised his hands in defence as I rolled my eyes and pushed past.

"Asshole."

-------
"Get up Brie. GET UP." I nudged her with my foot, taunting her. I clearly had better stamina than her. Turning around I saw Nicki struggling to reach Brie so I quickly slid across the ring and my feet met her face.

"Boot to the face from Harley!" Cole muttered from the announcement table.

Pinning was too easy, so I decided to put her into the black widow.
"Tap Brie you coward!" I yelled gloating. Just as she was raising her arm I familiar theme rang through the dome.

"Looks like Harley's got a visitor, here comes the Lunatic fringe!"
Bries body slammed into the mat as I dropped her without a thought.

Where only 5 minutes into the match what could he want?

"Welcoming our guest announcer at this time, Dean Ambrose!"
"Good to be here JBL, would not miss this for the world." he smirked sitting down on the wheels chair.

Okay Dean 2 can play at this game. Out of the corner of my eye Brie got up and kicked me in the jaw, causing me to fall over.

"BRIE MOOODDEEE!" She yelled running toward me.

Oh hell no. I ducked and picked her up as she ran up me and tossed her over the ring, she landed just in front of the announcement table.

"Flying Bellas!" Cole chuckled to himself.
I slowly slid out of the ring and strutted over to where Bries body lay just at Deans feet. I turned around so my back faced him and slowly bent down, the rips in my leather pants not leaving much to the imagination. Getting Brie up by the shirt I slowly stood up, turning and winking at Dean I threw her into the ring.

"Guessing that was aimed at Dean then." Cole said uncomfortably.
"Looks like it. Don't get your hopes up Cole." JBL taunted.

Clearly uncomfortable and loving the view Dean started playing with his jacket.

"Lost for words Dean?" Cole leaned over the table and laughed.

"I've seen better." Dean mocked.

Right that's it. I pinned Brie for the win and the ref held my arm up.
"AND YOUR WINNER HARLEY!"

I slid out the ring to be met with Dean blocking my way, the cameras around us.

"Move Dean." I said through gritted teeth.

"Make me." he played.

The sound of my hand meeting his cheek echoed through the dome, and I pushed past and up the ring, enjoying my theme music.