51

" Are you sure your plan will work ?" Jungkook asks a slouched down Taehyung. The older has been reclining on his couch since the morning and has refused to get off of it.

He remembers the event of today's morning. It was supposed to be his day off , meaning he would have spent all day doing particularly nothing and just lazing around.

But a certain someone have to come at his home unannounced and make him do things against his own will.

" I'm so sure it'll work." Taehyung jumps up in front of Jungkook from the sofa , halting him in his steps.

" They're obviously in love with each other we just need to push them a little forward."
He goes behind Jungkook , pushing him a little forward , as if trying to visualise his words.

" And how are we supposed to do this ?" Frustrated , he turns around to face the other way than the older.

When Taehyung told him about how he needs his help to make Yoongi and Jimin confess their feelings , he immediately said yes to the proposal. Because he himself wishes for his hyung to be happy in his life and he knows that Yoongi's happiness lies with Jimin.

But now on a second thought , he should have said no.

" We gotta execute our Plan A today." Taehyung holds him by his shoulders , not letting him move away.
" And what is that plan ?" Exhausted , he turns around deciding to hear out what he has planned.

" They're like north and south pole of two magnets. They're bound to attract each other , we just gotta add a little bit of spice." Taehyung smiles at himself for using such a good example to express them.

" Spice ?" Jungkook arches his brow at Taehyung.
" We have to make one of them jealous."

" I don't think that would work." Jungkook is ready to continue with his daily task but Taehyung is persistent too.
" It sure will , I've the perfect person in mind." He gives Jungkook a little smirk while saying this. And nothing good ever come out of that.

" Why would Jungkook call us at such a short notice ?" Jimin whines , he has planned to catch up on his sleep today.
Out of all the days Jungkook has decided to invite them to his house today , pouring water all over his plans. He's busy checking Haru's bag to see if he has packed all his necessities or not.

" He practically gave me an order to come to his house and bring you two along." Yoongi decides to play with Haru while Jimin is busy packing up his stuff.

This would be the first time they would bring Haru out of their house. So , Jimin has dressed him up in a cute white bear romper jumpsuit that covers his tiny frame completely from head to toe.

" He's looking extra cute today." Yoongi pinches his chubby cheeks making the baby be all smiles. The bear onesie sure gives him a fluffy look

" That's the theme for today. Right, baby." Jimin boops his little nose , earning a giggle from Haru.

Yoongi finally notices Jimin's outfit at that moment. And that is far far away from cute. A plain white t-shirt styled with flannel shirt, topped with a denim jacket. And a nice pair of ripped black jeans. He's surely onto something , dressed like that.

" Something's wrong ?" Jimin asks when Yoongi's eyes linger upon him for way too long. The older is looking at him with his jaw hanging low in the air.

Seeing Jimin's slender body he suddenly feels so attacked , he was so used to see him all round and squishy dressed up in oversized clothes. But seeing how different he looks now , rather than his usual form , he's sure no one would be convinced that Jimin have a child.