Chapter 3

<should I make the drawing digital?>
Techno__
"Ranboo, didn't you just tell me Phil sent you? How did you forget so quickly?"
Ranboo's griped my mantle tightly, and stayed silent, I lifted him up just enough to look him in the eyes, he quickly shut them and small warbles filled the empty air. " t-techno I-it's s-so c-cold...,"
I immediately noticed that he was trembling from being to long in the cold without a coat. "Ah...sorry about that ranboo, let's go home and get you warmed up,"
Grabbing both the logs and inventory bag we headed towards my base, "h-hey techno? W-who's Phil again is he important? Why d-did he send me to find you?"
Ranboo stared at me with a mixture of fear and confusion, I felt a pang of guilt as I looked at him, Phil brought him for a reason, he wouldn't have just invited some random person to live with us, if they were against us.
Wait a minute... I can't get attached to him he'll just backstab me like the others!
I open my doors and we're greeted with a heat wave. Ranboo let go of my mantle and embraced the warmth of my home, *sigh* "well Ranboo, you can stay..."
The young hybrid stared with wonder then began bouncing in my arms, I place him gently on the cobblestone floor,  and soon he was running around the room excitedly.
"Under one condition."
Ranboo slows down and sits by the fire, and turns his head to look at me.
"You have to stay hidden, okay. no one must see you,"
The little nodded before turning towards my enderman, Edward who started warbling as if trying to communicate.
Ranboo warbles back, I feel like they might be talking some bull about me, so I take Ranboo up into my arms and climb up to my bedroom.
*yawn*
I place ranboo onto my bed and tucked him in, something
weakly tugged on my sleeve before I left the room,
"Techno please don't go...w-what if dream comes?"
"Hey don't worry, dream isn't stupid enough to barge into my base with out my consent. And he'll be sorry if he dares harm you,"
After reassuring the littles safety they drifting to sleep with a sleepy smile on his face.

<sorry it's short :( I'll try to make it longer tomorrow>