Chapter 15

<in continuation of chapter 13>
Sam_
I've been feeling a bit off but I can't seem to place my finger on it... I have suspicions that the red spores that have been slowly spreading throughout the sever has something to do with it, but lately I have forgotten many things such as checking Dreams cell or feeding little ran-
Oh no... I forgot Ranboo at the site! What if someone takes him or hurts him or even both?! Nononono...

None_
Sam sprinted back towards the site, hoping that Ranboo would still be there, "please still be there, please let him be there unharmed..how could I forget him so easily?!..." Sam scolding himself, increasing his pace.
The sun had set over the server and mobs filled the shadows, moans and rattling could be heard accompanying the sound of the creeper hybrids silent hiss.

Sam_
I finally got to the site, and saw the largest haunting I have ever seen in my time on this cursed server, they all turned towards me as if they had expected my arrival, the enderman soon one by one began to teleport away leaving only one singular enderman cradling a sleeping Ranboo in their arms.
"Um, excuse me but I don't mean any harm, I just came to pick up ranboo, he's uh the one your carrying, so if you could please give him to me I would be quite grateful..." I said as softly as I could muster in my panicked state, avoiding eye contact with the enderman. The enderman leaned in and yanked my ear and screeched at me but as started as I was I knew that they were just scolding me, soon as the finished their lecture they handed me the little hybrid, and I gently thanked them.
"Thank you for keeping him safe,"
They nod and they were gone.

"*Yawn* Sam?"
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry for not paying attention to you, for leaving you I'll try harder Let that be a promise, now rest it's late..."

<I live :/ so I give you story hope ya enjoyed it still gonna have slow updates tho,>