Not related to the story

<Okay so, I had weird freakin dream about Jshlatt and toddlers/children- Tubbo, Ranboo and Fundy...I don't remember much but imma just make a weird oneshot out of this :) >

None__

Goat man gets lost in a mushroom forest and can't seem to find how to escape, he eventually runs into baybee, who falls cause gravity.
Foxy Boi gets mad at goat man for pushing baybee and lanky Oreo kid has to tackle Foxy Boi to stop him from scratching the heck out of Goat man.

Lanky Oreo Kid- " Fundy it was accident! Goat man wasn't lookin at Tubbo!"

Foxy Boi- " but-"

Lanky Oreo Kid glares at Foxy boi who Goat man guesses is named Fundy.
Fundy smacks the Lanky Oreo Kid and he releases Fundy, Punching the foxes arm afterwards.

Goat man is confused, then he turned to look at baybee who is still laying on the grey ground pretending to be near death.

Baybee- " Guys *cough* I don't have much longer *cough cough*"

Fundy runs to baybee and dramatically  drop to his knees and holds baybee in his arms.

Lanky Oreo Kid- "No. Tubbo, y-you can't leave yet! we never found the roses!! Think of the Roses Tubbo! the flowers! they need pollinating!!!" 

Lanky Oreo Kid says as his eyes glaze over with fake tears.

Baybee/Tubbo- "*cough cough* I'm sorry,.... guys please take my remains and pollenate this earth," *le dies*

Fundy and Lanky Oreo Kid- "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Goat man is now questioning his life choices now, and is panicking as he watches the two bois holding their friend in their arms, cryin over their 'dead' body.

Goat man- "WTF!? I didn't mean to kill him! I merely bumped into him!"

Fundy- "hush we've enough of your excuses!"

Lanky Oreo kid- "yes, the only way to gain or forgiveness is if you get us out of this forest, so we can pollenate the earth!"

Fundy- "yeah! wut Ranboo said!"

Goat man- "what. Kid I've been stuck here for weeks! I still found haven't out how to leave this place, I'm sick of surviving on mushroom soup!"

Fundy looks at me with a face that reads 'well fuq' and stands up with Tubbo still in his arms.
Ranboo chuckles lightly which turns into full blown laughter, his laugh was contagious, soon everyone was laughing even the presumably dead Tubbo.

Ranboo- "S-sorry, it's just... Tubbo really just copied those silly Autotuned bee's, ha!"

Fundy- *tries to sound autotuned* "THe QUeeN iS deAd!"

Tubbo- "mY PheRomoNes ArE FUCKED!!!"

Ranboo and Fundy- "NoT tHe PheRomoNes!!!"

Goat man- "TF? pffft- what is this?"

after a crap ton of laughs and giggles the bois calm down, Fundy looks at Tubbo and drop him.

Tubbo- "OW! Fundy why you so mean!"

Ranboo chuckles then turns to look at goat man.

Ranboo- "sooooo, whats ur name and how did you get lost?"

Goat man- "well uh, my names Jshlatt and To be honest I have no idea how I ended up here,"

Fundy- "ha! grown ass man can't even remember how he got lost, L"

Ranboo rolls his eyes and shifts uncomfortably, Tubbo notices and out of thin air gives him his bee plush. Ranboo calms down, and Fundy silently apologizes and mumbles something about memory problems.