C1 Welcome

Once I joined the College of Winterhold and got the tour from Mirabelle Ervine, I put my things in my dorm and went to my first class, a lecture by Tolfdir Passing the great statue outside to get to the hall, I noticed a high elf staring at me. I was an imperial woman, I had a feeling he would judge, and if I had been a high elf myself... He still would think he was better. It's just how the high elves are. I then turned to go inside the hall and went to my first lesson. There were three other students in the room. J'zargo, a Kajeet. Odmund, a Nord. Brelyna, a dark elf. They were just getting started when I walked in, the lecture was pretty quick as the students wanted to be more hands-on with magic and toldfir wanted to be safer, so of course, he turned to the only silent student in the room (me) and asks me what I think. Being the imperial woman I am, I wanted to be safer in the matter.

Then I was asked to make a ward, we did a demonstration for the class then toldfir told us we would be going to Saarthal. The class was dismissed, I however ventured to the arcanaeum. There was an Orc, Urag gro-shub, who took care of the room/books. Then there was that high elf again, walking toward me. I crossed my arms around my chest, a slight chill in the air as his eyes glared at me. Even with my college robes, I shivered but only slightly.

''You are new to the college, are you not?'' He said once he got near, looming over me and staring with his yellow eyes, his hair flowing down. He was handsome I had to give the altmer that. ''Yes sir, I am. Um... What is it you do here?'' He straightened his posture even more if that was possible. ''I am the archmage's adviser.'' I nodded lightly. ''You know... I was wondering about something, I heard a couple of other students mention that they think you might be a spy for the Thalmor.'' His eyes grew dark, his stress-lines showed a little more, he looked tired, and he put up a big mask. He was hiding something, that was for sure.

''Nothing but rumors, I assure you. I was listening in on the lecture you were in. Safety is more important than jumping headfirst into the void. I must be off now, I believe you have somewhere to be as well. '' I nodded my head yes and ran off. I Exited the arcanaeum, then the hall, and went outside into the always gloomy and cold weather that was Winterhold. I walked slowly down the bridge, the snowflakes landed on my head and my skin, I was always pretty warm and so the cold snowflakes felt good against me. Winterhold didn't have many people living in it. It had the basics. A Jarl, a tavern, and a shop. One house was still left standing but sadly the other houses had been destroyed by the great collapse. Once off the bridge, I hopped onto shadow-mere, my horse from the dark brotherhood. I wasn't just an innocent college student, I am Dragon-born, or Dovahkiin if you will. I am a thane in all holds, I am blood-kin to the Orcs. I am the leader of the guild, the brotherhood, and harbinger of the companions of Jorrvaskr. Killer of the world eater and his kin. I wanted something new, a chance to be normal. I suppose I could have gotten married, and settled down. I had many suitors such as Farkas. I had room for a husband since I owned all the houses out of the nine holds. I even had another horse, Frost. I guess I just wasn't ready for a husband.

I made my way to Saarthal, I was the first one there, and then other students showed up, and then Toldfir himself. We made our way inside, we asked questions and looked around before he had me help Arniel Gane retrieve four enchanted artifacts, in which I found an amulet, pulling the amulet from the wall made me trapped in the room until I put the amulet on and used my Th'um on the wall I pulled it from. The wall crumbled under my Th'um and toldfir was able to come in and we ventured into it. I then noticed the room froze, along with toldfir, a person soon appeared before me, a member of the psijic order is what he said.
After he left we ventured on into another room, where draugr soon came out of their long slumber. Me and Toldfir went our separate ways, I made my way through the chambers of draugr and ended up in a room with a glowing orb. After it all, I had to head back to the college to tell the archmage of what we had found.