Chapter 10

Wednesday didn't take too long to come around. I got up earlier than usual and phoned Layla to make sure she's still up for going with me, obviously she was, she wasn't gonna miss the chance of meeting Harry or Simon. Mum already checked in with school to make sure it's okay for La and I to miss today, we are aloud BUT we have to write a full report on what we did. Yay...not.

"ARE YOU UP YET?" Dad shouted from downstairs,

"YEP" I replied while running down to him, missing every other step.

I grabbed a bowl, spoon, milk and some cereal to make my breakfast with then I pour myself some orange juice. I sat down at the dining table and turned on the news. Nothing good was happening really. Just boring talk about politics.

When I'm done with my food I go upstairs back to my room.

"What to wear? What to wear?" I wondered to myself, in the end I chose a pretty dress with flowers on it and a loose pink cardigan.

I have a wash, brush my teeth then I put on my make-up. I don't wear much, just mascara and maybe some blush and eyeliner. Simple everyday look. I put on some shoes and I'm ready to go to pick up Layla.

When we get to Laylas house she comes out with black leggings and a a baggy 1D top.

"1D, seriously Lay?" I asked

"Just wanted to show the support for them" she smiled back at me as I laughed and rolled my eyes.

When we got to Synco we thanked dad for dropping us off and took a deep breath as we entered the big building.

"How may I help you?" The receptionist asked,

"We're, um, here to have a meeting with Mr Simon Cowell and Mr Harry Styles" I say, the lady typed in something on her keyboard.

"We're you ment to called them Mr Simon Cowell and Mr Harry Styles?" Giggled Layla.

"I don't know!" I whispered back to her.

"Take a seat, Mr Cowell will be out for you in just a moment" The lady looked up at us and motioned us towards some very posh looking seats.

We walked over to them and sat down not wanting to talk in a completely silent, echo type room. I pulled out my phone and started to play flappy bird, even though it's been taken off the market now, I still have it. My high score is 58!

I heard someone cough then Layla nudge me in the arm. As I looked up Simon Cowell, Yes, THE Simon Cowell, was standing over me.

"I presume you are Miss Rachael Tate and your friend?" He asked

"Layla Frank, nice to meet you" Layla answered as we shook his hand.

"If you would follow me" Simon said and walked into a room, holding the door open as we went in.

As I walked in I saw Harry sitting at the table. He didn't look very happy. Not. One. Bit.