Chapter 7

I read the message from Harry over and over again.

Harry Styles:

I have seem to notice that you have an image of me. All i ask is that you can take it down. I hope you understand. - H

I don't know what to do. Sure, i know he wants me to take the pictures down but i feel people should know. I don't know why but i just do.

"RACHEL!" shouted the maths teacher, miss toon. I look up at her at the front of the class, "the answer?"

I stared at her blankly "umm...21?"

"No! 21 is not the answer to 28mp x 49e!" she moaned "oh, and hand me your phone!"

"no!" i cried, i haven't even replied back to Harry yet! "i can't"

"Then you would let  us know what you are doing then?" suggested miss toon.

I take a deep breath and say i was talking to Harry Styles. Everyone started laughing.

"Oh really? Tell him i said hi!" laughed Justine.

I sunk into my seat and hid my phone in my pocket before i get it taken away. We got handed out some work sheets so i did them and stared into space for a while.

Suddenly a kid hit me in the head with a dried up old gummy bear. Now it sounds so funny, but then it was the hardest moment for me. I looked down for a second to read some of my notes and something really hard hit me. I asked the who it was - never ask that, because most likely they wont answer. Silence, I waited and silence, 35 students staring at me. I looked back down to my notes and waited until the bell rung.

I met Layla outside the class like we arranged with sadie and eleanor.

"How was class?" Asked Layla,

"eh, nothing special" I replied

"what's next?" said Eleanor

"P.E" i groaned.

I went to get changed in the changing rooms. I always get changed before anyone else. This is because i want a changing cubicle thing which the school only has about 10. Physical Education is the worst lesson because none of my friends are in it with me. But of course Justine had to be in the same group im in.

I left the changing rooms to meet the girls in the library as we agreed too. I got there and sat on the bean bags, and replied to styles.

Rachel Tate:

Sorry, no can do. You should of been more careful tbh :/ - R

Almost straight away i got a message.

Harry Styles:

Then is it possible to meet up at Simon Cowell's record label Syco in London? In...let's say 2 days at 9:30am, if you don't mind I'll b e'er there then- H

And obviously i said yes, even if i have to go on my own i am defiantly going to meet him...in London...maybe with Simon Cowell?