Chapter 11

Simon motioned us to sit. The chairs were big and blue, very comfortable as well. If only we had these seats at school...

"Can I get you anything to drink before we start?" Simon asked.

"Just some water please" I replied.

"Some water for me as well please" Layla added as Cowell went to get them from the other room.

It was slightly awkward in the room now. A long silence filled the air before any of us spoke. Where the he'll has Simon Cowell got too?

"Hi" squeaked Layla after a few minutes.

"Hello" Harry said back then turned to stare at me.

Simon finally came back.

"Sorry, bumped into someone" he apologized, handing me and Kayla our waters and putting he's coffee on the table.

"Let's start with some questions then. Harry? Want to say something?"

"Yeah, why'd ya do it? He asked,

"Well that's straight to the point" Lay whispered to me and I let out a small giggle.

I coughed to hide it and replied to his question, "I wasn't thinking, I just woke up from having a..um...small nap, hard to believe I know it was very loud the other night but anyway, I saw you Harry and I saw my chance to go say hi and take a selfie with you." I explained, "it was just by chance I caught you."

"In the wrong place at the wrong time I suppose then" Layla supported me.

"I guess so then" Simon said, "I guess so"

"Why did you spread it tho?" Harry butted in.

"It wasn't ment too end up like this! I didn't realise it would become something massive!" I defended myself.

"Then take it down!"

"I can't!"

"What do you mean you can't!"

"She's right" Simon, surprisingly agreed.

"Huh?" We all questioned him.

"Its too late now, too many people would of already seen it, it's on newspapers, on tv, people have it saved, it wouldn't make a difference if 1 of 1 million got taken down."

"Thanks for making me feel better Simon." Harry mumbled as he stunk down in his chair."

"Sorry the truth hurts lover boy, we knew it would get out sooner or later" Simon made a remark to Harry.

"It just so happens to be sooner" Layla butt in.

"Well what am I supposed to do then?" I crossed my arms and made a look at the men opposite me.

They thought of some sort of punishment, somehow, I have no idea how they are going to punish be to be honest.

A few minutes went by as they stopped talking.

"Let's see how you like being famous then" Harry finally said to me.

"What??" I replied out of shock

"I'm going to make you famous. Don't know how but I will." Simon said.

I looked over to Layla, her mouth open. How the hell is this a 'punishment'? Being famous? Piece of cake! I get money, clothes, shoes, everything I want! Life will be a bliss!