Chapter 4

Layla's mum and my dad came back with our ice creams and cola just as the lights dimmed and the music came back on.

"Welcome back to the Brits 2014! I can tell you the atmosphere here is electric. The queue for the toilets are massive!" James welcomed us back, "But alot of the people have been great and have been helping out by going in in pairs! What a lovely industry this is! Time for some more live music now from one of the biggest stars on the planet here preforming dark horse, from the number one album prison. Go wild for the incredible, Katy Perry!" 

"I've been waiting for this performance all night!" Layla half-whispered half-shouted,

I rolled my eyes, its only the begging of the night! Its also the second act as well!

At the end of the song I thought it was, well.. very bright "Whooooo!" people around me (and also including me!) carried ! "Katy Perry ladies and Gentlemen! Tell you what , I was almost going to wear that outfit until I heard this song viral, then I had to change the plan. That would of been embarrassing! Our next reword is for the international male solo artest. Here to tell us who won, our 2 worldwide superstar,she says she so lucky, he says hes going to get lucky. Please welcome Kylie Minogue and Pharrell Williams!" Kyile and Pharrell walked down the iall and Robin Thicke song good girl came on. "England!" Pharrell said into the microphone, "Please make some nosie for the beautiful Kylie Minogue please!" 

Layla whispered something to me but I couldn't hear her because i was clapping too loud. "WHAT?" I screamed at her. "NOTHING IMPORTANT!" She replied back.

"Well if your goning to start that its only Pharrell!" KylIe spoke, "It's our house!" more people screamed and clapped.

God, if this carries on then tomorrow morning i will have a really bad headache!

"We have a job to do" KylIe continued "For the nominees for the international male solo artist are..." Pharrell took over, " Bruno Mars, Eminem, Drake, John Grant, Justin Timberlake" Said a voice from the speakers. "Wow!" Cried Pharrell "Wow" kylie repeated "Well lets see who the winner is!" KylIe open an envelope to see the name printed on it "Bruno Mars!" They said together. Bruno walked up to the stage to say his speech "Thank you so much! Thank you guys! Its an onner to be in this category with john grant, eminem, drake and justin timberlake. Wanna thank the fans for supporting us all, Wanna thank my band and all, we're goning to preform for you tonight! So goodnight thank y'all!" He stepped off stage back to the tabke and James took over "Time to take a look at another award for the British Brakethrough act. To present the award, here's Tinie Temper and Furn Cotten!" They walked up to the stage to annouse the next winner "Hello!" Furn started, "Hello everybody!" Tinine replied to the crowds cheers, "So, time to announce the nominees"Furn said, "Tom Odell, London Grammar, Bastille, Laura Mvula, Disclosure" The voice from the speakers said again. "And the winner is....Bastille!" Tinie Temper and Furn Cotten both cried. "Uh, wow this is intilally incredible for all of us. We would like to thank our management, our label um, all our publisherseveryone we've ever known! ha ha We're gonig to let you get on and we're gonna shut up! haha Thank you!" Bastille said and walk back down to their places. 

"I think i quite like their song, bad blood i think its called" I told Layla,

"Yeah its a cool song....Hey do you see that boy over there?" She asked,

"What boy?" I said, 

"Over there!" La pointed,

"Yeah why?" 

"He's quite cute isn't he?"

"La!!" I laughed and put my focus back on the stage.

"Now look who I'm sat with ladies and gentlemen!" James Corden said, "Look at these guys!" He was sitting next to One Direction! He was in between Niall and Liam I think i saw."How are you One Direction? Are you having a good time, Liam?" "Yeah I'm having a great time!" Liam answer into James's mic. "Its the first time we've seen each other in..3 months I think its been" 

"3 months!!" I thought, "I cant handle not seeing Layla for a week, let alone 3 months!!"

"Wow, okay. It's a big night tonight. You guys collect awards like I collect nector points now! Does it still mean a lot to win, Harry?" "Yeah. I think you know, its the brits and everyone's excited as well. You're doing a great job!" Harry answered back."Now listen, let's talk a bit about Justin Birber. I know you know him, Niall"  Niall nodded "Who's the first here to get in touch or visit him in prison?" James pointed the mic at Niall,"Haha umm" "Did you tell him what guys do when they look like him in prison? Did you? Did you? Did you let him know? Did someone just text Louis just sayin' lay of the bongs?" James asked a load of questions and then pointed the mic at Louis, "Ummm, Zayn? Did you...?" "Or what about a message for Justin?" suggested James "uh, Keep Strong, and keep doing what your doing" Louis said "Well, don't keep doing what your doing, Justin! That's ridiculous! Louis, that's the worst advice ever! Time for a brake now! We have some more guests singing live on that stage" James pointed at the stage behind him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this wasn't a very interesting chapter but I promise things will be picking up next chapter!