Chapter 5

I clapped like everyone else then my phone beeped.

(1 Message)

I LOVE Justin! People are punishing him because he did something small!

I reply back with:

If you dont like me then why r u still texting me for?

That shut her up I thought haha but it's true she doesn't like me at school so why all of a sudden she becomes one of my friends?

"What time is it?" asked Layla "my phone died!"

"Umm its... 10:27" I told her,

"Wow it doesn't feel like that!" she says

"Mhmm....uh mum?" I turned to my mum, "whats for dinner?"

"Dinner? Its gonna be time for you to go to bed by the time we get out of here!" She tells me but I just look at her with big puppy dog eyes.

"haha okay we'll get something from subway or McDonald's on our way home" she laughs as I high-5 La.

Suddenly music comes on and out comes the presenter."Welcome back to the brits live in London!" I don't listen much because I'm tired...and already fallen into a nap.

I wake up with loud clapping. How did I fall asleep? I wondered. How? Out of the corner of my eye I sew someone moving towards the bathrooms from one of the tables below.

"I need to go to the toilet!" I whispered into my mums ear and she nodded.

I scooted along the isle as fast as I can carrying my phone to see if I could get a picture with a celeb - if it was one . I got to the end of my line and ran to the bathrooms. I creeped past a corner and heard a voice. I automatically know who it was. Harry Styles. "Score!" I said to myself under my breath but as I peeked round the corner someone was already with him. I hear a lady voice speaking into the microphone back in the main place, 

"Hi! These boys have been forced to be recognized. Ever since they got together. Lets take a look at the winners in acton!" cried the lady. Best Song Ever came on.

"11.5 Million total globe sales!" a male voice came out of the speaker, then It switched to the lady again, "I had the pleasure to shoot a cover with these guys last year. So I am delighted to say the winners of the global success award are... ONE DIRECTION!" Lots of cheers and stuff i could here from the other room was full of applause. I turned on my phone to my camera to quickly get a selfie as he will pass me on the way out. I looked up and he was....and he was...ummm..kissing the girl?!?! I could recognize her from somewhere. I quickly take 3 snaps of them then hid my phone to run back to my seat. "This is the second time the boys have picked up  this award. Their global domination continues! There're the first band since the Beatles to have two number one albums in the same year in the USA!" I see Louis, Liam, Zayn and Niall come up to collect their award but no Harry. I stopped and watched what the boys will say.

"Has anyone see a curly headed one?" jokes Liam and everyone laughs "The curly lad, Right...there's four of us now! I wanna say thank you to the staff with this national award so i wanna thank our international team thank you very much for all the hard work you guys uh... our label and  who else do we want to thank? Our manag-" Liam cuts off and Louis butts in "our fans" Liam nods in agreement and says "we're thanking the fans!" A loud cheer roared out around the stadium "I-I don't know where you are harry!" Suddenly Harry comes running towards them "Oh there he is! Hes running! There he goes! Cross the red light....YES!" laughed Liam and the boys as Harry jumps up to join them, hot and flustered he takes a bow and Liam tell him to talk. By that time I was at my seat and sitting down. "Im really sorry I was having a wee!" Everyone laughed at that, everyone didn't know that was a lie....but me "the toilets are ages away!" No there not I thought "Um..What did we win?" he whispered loudly to Louis and everyone laughed once again as Louis told him what they won. "I thanked the fans and everybody" Liam told Harry "A massive thank you to all our incredible, incredible fans ha, uh..everyone here thank you so much thanks for having us again u  thank you!" Harry finished panting. I laughed and thought to myself that me...I...Rachael Tate knew Harry Styles secret. "OMG so funny!" Layla cried to our family. I just nodded and smiled while looking at the pics that I took of him and you-know-who. I looked at them a bit more then I realize that the girl was... Ashlyn Ellsworth...a dancer that was in one of one directon's music videos. I knew I could recognize that face...

I know something you don't know ha I texted Justine just to make her jealous