Chapter 9

I got to Laylas and pulled out my laptop.

"Look" i pointed to my screen as Layla nodded.

"wow..." she replied

"I know! I'm like an internet celebrity! Look at this!" I clicked a news article with the headline 'Heartthrob Harry Styles has been caught at his own game! What else is he hiding from us?" There was negative reviews of coruse like everything has a right to have privacy but I didn't know that it would go viral!

"Hey Um, fancy a trip up London on Wednesday?" I remembered about  the conversation with Harry. After all Layla is my bff and I want her to be with me every step of the way!

"What for?" She questioned

"Just meeting Harry in Simon Cowell's record label building thingy migigy!" I fangirled with La for a good half an hour until I got a call from my mum to come back home for dinner.

"Soo? What cha say?" I asked

"I'll tell you tomorrow if my let me."

"Kay, I'll see you tomorrow then" I said goodbye and walked back to my house.

~~~~~~~

"Brrr it's freezing" I told mum as she turned up the heating. I grabbed my book, Girl Online by zoe sugg a.k.a zoella from YouTube and sat down with a blanket on the sofa while putting on some nexflix.

"Pizza's here!" My dad cried as he went to the front door.

"Pizza?" I wondered out loud

"Pizza" he replied

"Maybe pizza will be our always" I laughed.