↬ 7

[𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦]

trigger warning:

-

"JIMMYYYYYY" i yelled walking into their office with karl by my side.

"WE ARE IN HERE!"i grabbed karls hand and dragged him to the room they are in. i hugged them all and went to lay down on the couch chandler is on. karl came and sat by my feet while my head was resting on chandlers lap.

jimmy was sitting at a desk, which i assumed was the place i would play at. they told me the plan about what im doing and what the video is in general. i would be competing in the house building competiton with one of karls streamer friends, tubbo.

apparently, if tubbo and i build the house that wins, jimmy would buy me a house since tubbo is only 17.  i doubt i would win. but i wont doubt tubbo, though i havent met him. speaking of meeting him, i am actually supposed to talk to him right now.

jimmy called me over to the desk and made me sit down.on the chair. He handed me the headphones. he moved the mouse and opened his discord.

"hello tubbo!" i semi-yelled as tubbo joined the call.

"hello river!" he sounded even more enthusiastic then i did.

we talked to get to know each other. we talked about things we love, and what we do in a normal day. we learned that we both love bees. he learned that i love to sing. and apparently hes good at building so that can help us in the challenge.

we planned out what we were gonna do. it is gonna be kinda like a mansion made out of wood.  we decided that i help him build the base of the house and then once thats done i work on decorating the front and backyard, while he works on decorating the house. as we got done discussing everything, jimmy announced the challenge would be starting soon.

i had everyone expect karl leave the room so i could calm down and get all the nerves out of my system. i kept karl in not only because he promised me he would be right next to me the whole time, but because he knows tubbo more then i do and i could always ask him what to talk about with tubbo.

though ive learned a lot about tubbo today, i dont want to make him uncomfortable or trigger anything that i dont know. i asked karl to kick my leg if i say anything that might trigger or hurt tubbo.

-

riverslovesrivers