↬15

[𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦]

trigger warnings: none

-
riverlovesrivers

liked by 202,272 users-someone help i has my head stuck and karl wont help-

-
someone help i has my head stuck and karl wont help
-

comments turned off

-

"GET UP!" karl came yelling into rivers room. "get! UP!" this time he dragged the U in up while jumping on her bed.

river, not wanting to be woken up, tripped karl so he stopped jumping and yelling. but because he was jumping on the bed it left karl laying on top of her, laughing, while she was groaning in pain.

"baby whyyyyy??" she whined. he responded by saying it was her fault, which it kind of was.

the pair have been dating for about three months now. they told the fans about a month into the relationship. most fans were happy for them. but there was a good amount of mad fans.

they've been on many dates. some very fancy, which jimmy forced them to let him pay for, and some very relaxing, which they both preferred.

much to rivers knowledge, they were going on another relaxing date. karl had a good date planned, it's a little sappy, which river hates. karl believed she would love it, due to thinking of the idea from a conversation they had when they first met.

-

the two grabbed their skateboards and started riding it their destination. karl led the way due to river not knowing where they were going.

they arrived at their destination, which was an abandoned park that karl had found months ago. river set her skateboard against an old pole, and ran to play on the swings.

"come push me!" karl ran to her, who was on the baby swing. the two were having the time of their lives. pushing each other on the old and abandoned baby swings that were way too small for them. they haven't had this much fun in a while, and that's saying something, they work for mrbeast.

sooner or later they grew tired, karl grabbed river's hand and dragged her to the nearby grass field, where karl had placed a blanket on earlier.

she soon realized what they were doing and she soon grew happy. she has loved stargazing for as long as she can remember. she used to go with her father all the time when she was a toddler. she would still go after they stopped getting along.

the couple laid down and stared up at the stars in silence. a comfortable silence. they just laid there, with rivers head laying on karls chest, enjoying each other's company.

"hey river," karl asked nervously while looking down at the girl on his chest.

"hey karl," she responded normally not thinking of what was to come

"do you want to move in with me?"

-
enjoy the sappy relationship shit because its not gonna last long and wont come back for a while :). also ill try to update more i promise. but have a good day or night!  i love you <3

go eat, drink some water, if you need to pls take your meds! get some rest, fanfictions will aways be here when you wake! take care of yourself because i care for you and will be very sad if you arent taking care of your self. atleast least try for me! ily and stay safe <3

[𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦]