↬24

[𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦]

trigger warning: none

-

hi hi hi hi hi hi i am currently writing this at 1 am and i may have played minecraft for like 3 hours straight before this so im really tired and my hand really hurts. but its okay because i love writing! i hope your day or night is going great! i love you <3 also if my typing/ spelling is bad.. blame it on my tiredness and hands hurting okok bye!

 blame it on my tiredness and hands hurting okok bye!

-

karl too @/honkkarl just created a thread!
hey guys! i still wont be active for a while but i just want to come on here to say, yes, river and i did break up. she did not cheat on me, so please stop with the hashtags. river did nothing wrong she doesnt deserve the hate. shes the one who deserves better. im the one who cheated and i do regret it. a lot.  i had a reason for doing it which i cannot say at the moment. and river if your reading this, im sorry, i truly am. i never wanted any of this to happen. I love you.

|
|

yes, as you've seen, river is at wilburs in brighton. wilbur was kind enough to let river stay with him , because of recent problems with friends, river had no where else to go. so dont hate on either of them. wilbur and i are still great friends and i am grateful that wilbur let river stay with him instead of leaving her to live anywhere else. if it was up to me, river would be still be in north carolina, but its not. river had left one night while i was on a trip, our roommates didnt even know she  left. i had only found out when i got home a few days later.

|
|

with that being said, i will be back as soon as my mental health is good again! i miss you all and i love all of you very much. [unless you havent voted on this chapter yet. the author says i do not love you if you havent voted. so vote :D]

only people the user has mentioned can reply to this thread!
💬0🔁5k❤️282k

-

after the whole river walking in on stream fiasco, chat went crazy, some being mad, and some being happy, . as soon as wilbur realised what was happening he immediately ended stream leaving the viewers extremely confused.

meanwhile with river she was freaking out. shed known wilbur wouldve reacted to it on stream. she just didnt realize he would do it right as it came out.

lucky for her, she had her two best friends by her side to help her calm down. niki and wilbur, made sure everything was ok with river. they made sure she wasnt freaking out to much.