Chapter 5

Chapter 5- Told

2 days. It's been 2 days since I went to school. The generator blew up and the staff is still working on it, considering our University is depending all on electricity, the chairman decided to make the classes online for a week.

A week. That's not bad when I first thought of the news, even bragged that It'll be easy and now look at me. Tons of essays and projects due on Friday, which is today. Jennie and I rarely saw each other, it feels like I'm the only one living in this house.

After that incident at the court she's been avoiding me. She knows exactly that I will ask her once I saw her. Also at that same day, my phone was ringing like crazy. Mina worried badly for me, and she even got scolded by some jerk. Thankfully one of her colleagues saved her. What her name, Seyoung? Yea it's Seyoung.

Laying my bed, taking a break to this stressful week. A notification popped, our University's page, I clicked it. Good day students and guardians. . .blah, blah, blah. Classes will resume on Monday. Finally.

Battling my laziness, I got up, wore a hoodie and head out. I need some fresh air to cool my mind. Mina didn't call me like usual because she took double shifts to get ready for her mother's birthday. I hope she doesn't overwork herself.

I head out and locked the door, there's no point of telling Jennie that I'm out. Besides, I'm only outside of the house, I'm sure she can see me through her window. Wandering my eyes around the peaceful and silent neighborhood, the cold wind brushing through my body. This was almost a perfect neighborhood if I had someone to talk to close by.

"Damn it Y/n, your alone again" I murmured.

Just then, I heard a car, twisting my head to the direction, I saw a blue car stopping to a house. A house which I know the owner of, it's the lady who I believe Chester isn't friends with.

A silhouette of a guy got out of the driver's seat, I squinted my eyes to get a clear look. My eyes grew. It's that guy who saved at the court, Saitama's Bodyguard. I need to say thank you.

Wait, that Old lady and I didn't have a great start, she even shut the door at me. I shouldn't go, but this might be the only time I could prove that I'm not like Chester. Ah eff it, I only live once.

Closed fist, determination, I jogged towards the house. The bloke already went in as the old lady hugged him tight. Is she her friend? Grandma? Anyways, I need to thank him. She closed the door while I walk to the porch.

Contemplating whether to ring the doorbell or to knock. As I finally decided what to do, the door open. The old lady from before stood in front of me still not pleased from my presence.

"Uh. . H-hey Ma'am"

"What is it kid?" She asked seriously.

"I was wondering. . . Who was that bloke who entered a minute ago" I smiled faintly.

"What do you want to my son?" She stared at me.

I froze. My brain and body is malfunctioning, c'mon Y/n don't cower now. It feels like I'm being scolded by my grandma. I swallowed and answered.

"Your son helped me once, I'm here to thank him" I said.

The bloke appeared behind her. "There's no need to thank me, Taeyong isn't that type of guy who is good with girls. You can go now."

"Just as my son said, you can go now" she was about to shut the door but I stopped her.

"Wait. I have one more question to ask. What happened between Nayeon and Taeyong?" I eyed him, eager to know.