Chapter 7

Chapter 7- Argument

It's my first day as a member of a club. To be honest I haven't been to or be apart of any clubs, so I don't know exactly what we'll do. My first decision was to not join any clubs, but since I have this deal with Taeyong I need to take every opportunity I could get to know her.

Cheska informed me about a club meeting today, so that's why I'm here, making way to the room. I turned a left and the door opened, I let myself in and saw many students seating in the chairs. Am I late?

"Since everyone's here" Nayeon stood up. "I'll start the announcement" I occupied one chair.

"The club fair will happen in 2 weeks so we need to be ready and prepare for it"

"Uh. . Excuse me, what is a club fair?" one student questioned.

"For the new students, a club fair is an event where all clubs will compete for the prize. The judges will be the spectators and school staff, if we managed to get top 3 we will be given extra points in our performance. If we get top 1, this year's prize is a spa day at one of the best local spa" she explained. The students started buzzing on how great the prize is.

"The judges are very strict this year, so if you guys want to win, we need something unique. I will take suggestions after my announcement. At Saturday, the seniors will have a trip to an amusement park" the seniors cheered.

"Since most of the seniors are graduating, the University set up a trip for us to get to know each other more and to have memories to look at in the future. That includes the announcement, do you have any suggestions?" Many students instantly raise up their hands.

Club fair? A trip? Knowing this girl, when we have a proper plan we will start early than others. Why does she have to be the one who is in charge. My schedule will be packed, I need to tell Mina this beforehand. A spa day will be nice though, you will just relax and do nothing all day.

"How bout we form a band?"

"A musical theatre?"

"A musical theatre is not bad and so does forming a band, but a musical theatre is hard, you need to set up the plot, make props, costumes, memorize scripts etc. How bout a band Nayeon?" Cheska suggested.

"I suppose that'll be the only good choice. Let's form a band then" they cheered. "Who knows how to play the guitar?"

As they arrange the band, I distract myself with social media. Mina is probably sleeping at this hour, it's her day off today, I shouldn't disturb her sle--

"I nominate Y/n as the singer!" I looked up in horror.

"I nominate Nayeon as the singer!"

"No Y/n!"

"No Nayeon!" The whole class began debating. Why do I have to included?

"Enough!!" The room went silent. "The other clubs will over hear us! Control yourselves!" Nayeon scolded.

"Since you guys went crazy fighting over the singer, we'll just have to vote. For those who wants Y/n to be the singer raise your hand" Cheska said.

A good amount of students raised their hand up high. They really me to sing huh? Too bad I don't want to. Saitama can get that role, I don't care less.

"There are 12 students who voted for Y/n. Next is Nayeon" Cheska counted the hands. "There are- eh? 12? It's a tie?"

"What?" Was everyone's reaction.

"Then I double vote for Nayeon!"

"What, that's just pure on stupidity, I vote Y/n thrice!!"