Chapter 6

Chapter 6- Money

It's Monday. Saturday and Sunday was okay, Mina video called me because of her Mother's birthday. I greeted her and the family, it lasted for an hour before I came back on worrying about the house and where I'll live in. Mainly just the house, I need to help Chester with it.

I haven't told Jennie anything regarding the situation, we barely just made up and I don't want her to worry. Me and her arrived early again today, she said she needs to do something about the clubs. Also she said that the Clubs opens today, guess she's part one of already.

I'm still thinking if I should join one or not. I already have alot to think about, clubs will just be a burden. I parked the car and we head to the empty school lobby. Once we got to the campus, there stature stands with each of their clubs. Art, astrology, music, etc.

Jennie went ahead as I explore the stands more. Some were empty while the other preparing to gather new members. Catching my attention was the paper that I step on. Music club. Is this fate or not?

"You interested?" Someone spoke, I looked up to see a girl with glasses.

"Hi I'm Cheska" I shook her hand.

"Y/n. Yea, I guess? I still don't know though"

"If you have decided, you can go to Room 28 just beside speech" she smiled.

I nodded. "Thank you. I'll see you once I've made a decision" I smiled and left.

"Hey Cheska, what do I abou-" Taeyong appeared.

I ignored him and continued walking, but he grabbed my arm. "What the heck! Let go of m-"

"I need to discuss something with you" he said, facing me. Cheska walked out as he dragged me to the side.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" I growled.

"Stop cursing for a second, I need to tell you something"

"Why would I listen to a F-boy like you? You almost punched me"

"But I didn't" he rolled his eyes.

"I'm wasting my time" I began walking.

"I'll help you with your house" he blurted.

I stopped and turned. "How do know that? Are you stalking me?"

"And if I said yes?"

"That's hella creepy, an F-boy creep. That matches"

"Not in that way. Your not my type. I need you to help me on something, in return I'll help you with your house problem" he persuade.

"First, no. Second, why would I help you. Third, where did you get that information?"

"I have many connections. Besides all you need to do is help me with Nayeon it's that simple"

"Do I look like a butt-showing little boy that shoots arrows to you?" I crossed my arms.

"50 bucks for each day you help me with this poem" he took out a paper.

I followed the paper in his hand, as he wiggled it through the air. Should I help this bozo? I mean it's for the house. Nah. "I don't know how to write poems"

"Don't you lie to me, I checked the essays you send to Ms. Davis" he caught me.

I sighed. "50 bucks for each word I'll write" I accepted the deal. "Let me see the paper"