Chapter 17

Chapter 17- Band

Mina PoV

"How's the two of you hanging?" Chaeyoung asked.

It's noon, not many people go here at this hour, so it's expected to be quite empty. I stood infront of the counter, checking my phone. Chaeyoung is at the back doing something. I'm worried about Y/n for the past couple of days, she hasn't reply that frequently.

And everytime I call her, she has this low, monotonous voice. I'm worried that she might be overworking herself with all the thesis and studies. I'm usually there to cheer her up and comfort her but now, I'm far away from her grasp.

This LDR is so hard, the only thing I want to do right now is hug her and drown her in kisses. I sighed, closing my phone.

"Hey" Chaeng called with her calm voice. "You okay?" I nodded. "So how's the relationship? Lately you've been agitated whenever you look at your phone"

"It's good, I'm just worried that she might be overworking herself and skipping meals again"

I could feel her presence beside me.

I looked at her, surprised at the action

I looked at her, surprised at the action. She stood there, staring at me intently as she rubs her thumb to my skin. With her eyes just enough for me to seek comfort.

"I am sure she's eating healthy and I am sure she doesn't want her girlfriend to worry about her." She says, showing a comforting smile.

I smiled back, feeling a bit better. "Thanks for saying that Chae, it means a lot"

"Anything for you Mina" she replied, letting go of my hand.

Just then, I heard the door open revealing a young maiden at the same age as me walk in. She's slim and pretty, even with sunglasses on you could tell, wearing a simple white button up wrapped around a blue blazer and pants. To top it all of a white Hermès Birkin handbag.

Straightening my posture as I put aside my phone, she reached the counter.

"Good afternoon Ma'am, what would you like to order" I greeted.

"One Iced Americano, to go" She spoke in English very fluently. She must be visiting Korea.

"That'll be 3,900 won Ma'am" I said while placing her order at the monitor. I looked back at her and saw her holding a black card.

It's my first time seeing a black card, especially in a young lady like her. I took it and scanned the latter. I gave it back to her. While waiting for her order, I heard her sneeze. Instantly, I offered her a napkin. She took it and thanked me.