Chapter 1

Chapter 1- Neighborhood

"Good morning babe"

"Morning baby" I greeted huskily.

"Did I wake you up?" She asked.

"Not really I've been awake for about 3 seconds" I joked.

She chuckled. "Well you better get up, it's your first day in your new University"

I hummed, still not fully awake. My eyelids slowly sliding down every second. "Hello babe? Are you still there? Do you really want me to fly over there just to give you morning kisses?"

"Very. Just let me stay like this, your voice is the only thing I want first thing in the morning"

Yes, you read that right. Fly. Me and my girlfriend are miles away from each other. Which is a total bummer, I miss her kisses, hugs, basically everything. I'm here in America while she's at Seoul.

We met through a charity event here, I was helping out with the goods when I saw her from a distance. She's so beautiful, like literally, an angel in disguise.

Long story short, I've kept on contemplating whether to talk to her or not, but decided to yolo it. I thought she was those LA girls, who was only forced to join by her parents.

But in my surprise, she wasn't. She voluntarily helped out the orphanage. I was so starstruck that I remember stuttering every sentence. Luckily, she found it cute and agreed to give me her number. What a lucky bastard am I.

After a year of being friends, I asked her to be my girlfriend. You can't imagine how many times I went to the bathroom to pee. The workers in the restaurant even laughed at my nervousness. In the end, she said yes, I was so shock that I didn't know what to do after her answer.

To be honest, I was thinking on how I will get rejected. I mean look at me, I look like Shrek's niece. Heck even Shrek has fans.

It's been exactly a year and 2 months since we've been together and 5 months since we started our long distance relationship. Eventually, she was accepted by one University in her home town, which led her to leave.

The first week in LDR, was actually pretty hard. She was busy moving in her things and handling her schedule that we didn't talk for about 3 days. In those days, I was low-key thinking that she found someone new.

But I refuse to listen to my brain and trust her completely and same goes to her. She's isn't like those paranoid girlfriends, she actually encourages me to meet new people. Which I highly disagree, I'm ok with this friendship circle of mine.

Yea it's small but it sure is not fake.

"What time is it there?" I averted my eyes to my alarm clock.

"Too early for me to say, 6:00" I yawned.

"C'mon your such a lazy head. Wake your ass up" she ordered.

"Don't have one to begin with" I stated.

We laughed. "Your so harsh on yourself, you have one"

"Yea but not as big as yours" I teased.

"Aish! It's 6 there right? You need get up, the moving truck will arrive around 7 so you better check your things before handing it to them." She reminded.

"Arasso~" I forcefully pull my body up. I've started learning some Hangul, of course to impress her and to let her family talk to me comfortably.

"Ne~ I've got to go baby, I'll call you once I reach home. Bye Koala"

"Bye Minari"

__