Keqing x Lumine

Nervously Lumine played with the seam of her clothes. Today she was about to leave for Inazuma and before the turned her back to Liyue for some time, she wanted to get something off of her chest. However, now that she stood in front of Keqing she doubted her decision.
"What is it, Lumine? Did you just come her to stand around?"
Keqing had waited for her to speak up for quite some time and started to get impatient.
"I... um... Well, I... I have something important to tell you."
Great, she already stuttered!
"If it is something important, than you should tell me right away so we can take care of the matter."
Keqing was as straightforward and pragmatic as always.
"Um, well, the thing is: I love you."
Alright, she said it. Now she couldn't go back.
"I don't know when it started, but for some time now my wish to spend more time with you, to hold your hand, to hug you and... um..."
Lumine's face turned redder with every word she said, but she could stop!
"Whenever we are out shopping or just eating together, I wish there was more. I don't want to call you a friend. I want to call you my girlfriend and do all of this girlfriend stuff with you. Like, I want to spend my night beside you and wake up next to you. I want to hold you tight and never let go. I want to kiss you and call you mine. I... um, I... I..."
I love you!

While confessing her thoughts and feelings, Keqing said nothing. She simply stood next to her desk and looked at Lumine, who had already stopped looking at Keqing.
"I'm sorry. When I thought of leaving Liyue, I thought that it would be wrong to leave without telling you all this. I didn't want to think back about our time together and see it as something it wasn't or thinking about what could have been if I had done this or that. I am sorry, for making things awkward between us, but I thought it would be better to come clean. Sorry."
Silence grow between them after Lumine ended her confession. Her face red as an apple and her eyes locked at the ground. Keqing, on the other hand, still just stood there and looked at Lumine without a word to say.
Awkward!
Seconds turned into Minutes. And minutes felt like hours.

"I'm sorry for bothering you, I will take my leave now. Bye."
Before Lumine could leave the room, Keqing stopped her.
"Wait!"
Keqing grabbed Lumine's wrist to stop her from running away.
"Um, when will you leave for Inazuma?"
"Tomorrow morning."
"Then, do you want to spend the night at my place. You know, to hug each other and hold hands and such things."
Embarrassed Keqing averted her gaze.
As answer she received strange noises from Lumine.
Both were new to the whole love thing, so neither knew what to say or do, but at least they understood that they shared the same feeling for each other. Now, they only had to understand how to go on with it.

Once Lumine could only dream of sharing a bed with Keqing. Could only dream of holding her close, cuddling between warm sheets and bedded on soft pillows. Could only dream of placing kisses on Keqing's lips. Could only dream of receiving kisses from Keqing.
Now Lumine could not only dream about all of these thing, but also experience them. It was only unfortunate that for now it only lasted one night. However, as soon as she had finished her business in Inazuma, she would immediately return to Keqing's side to share more of those dreamy moments with her.