ChiLiMe (Childe x Lumine x Zhongli)

Yawning Childe entered the living room. His eyes immediately looked at the sofa that was occupied by his boyfriend Zhongli and his girlfriend Lumine. Both were busy with reading something. Slowly Childe walked over and after stretching he let himself fall down on the sofa, next to his girlfriend Lumine, who only pulled her feet a bit closer to her body. A bit disappointed by the lack of reactions, Childe took a closer look at his two lovers. Zhongli had his arm around Lumine's torso and his eyes fixed on the pages of his book, while Lumine had her body rested against Zhongli, her legs close to her body and her eyes on her book. No attention for Childe.

Slightly annoyed to not get the attention he wanted, Childe decided to be a nuisance, meaning he went in for a full hug attack on Lumine. When Lumine saw Childe moving closer to her, she automatically made space for him, by lowering her legs and putting away her book. It was not a conscious decision, it was a habit.

Shamelessly Childe snuggled against her chest with a big grin. Zhongli looked up from his book to see, what the ruckus next to him was all about, only to see his boyfriend being his usual playful self, while his girlfriend gave out head pats. Watching them caused a warm feeling inside him. Tenderly he placed a kiss on Lumine's head and then turned back to his book. Lumine, on the other hand, gave in to her destiny of having to satisfy Childe's need for attention. Though he liked his antics sometimes. She liked the warmth his body emitted. Her book had found its way onto the ground. And soon Zhongli would also give up on his book for the sake of cuddles.