Epilogue (Several years later...)

(In case anyone is confused the bad banner art is of Joybringer and Opaque).

"We're here again," Orca said to Blackout with a grin. Three-year-old Joybringer closed her eyes as her father laughed. His laugh made her feel happier. She wished she knew more jokes so he could laugh more. "Mom," Opaque said, "I'm nervous." "Don't be worried," Orca said soothingly to her son, patting his head. Opaque had somehow inherited a SeaWing quality. He had webbing running down his back.

"Come on, Opaque!" Joybringer said excitedly. "It's too early for you to go yet," Blackout said, in a way Joybringer thought suggested he did not want his dragonets to go. Joybringer giggled. "If you don't want us to go just say so!" she said. Blackout shook his head. "You need this, my little ones," he said. "You have to learn about other tribes."

"Orca!" someone yelled. There was a loud flapping of wings. Two silvery IceWings came over to Joybringer and her family. One was an evident hybrid, the second was a full IceWing. Standing with them were two dragonets: a male and a female. 

"Oh my goodness!" Orca gasped. "Blizzard!" The two hybrids fiercely hugged each other, laughing. Joybringer scrutinized Blizzard's dragonets. They were very beautiful and shiny. "Congratulations on being queen now," Orca said to Blizzard. "Yes, thank you," Blizzard said. "In the Ice Kingdom, I act all haughty and dignified, but here I'm acting as I acted when I was a dragonet. But no one cares, right? I'm meeting with my best friend! Nobody cares that I am the queen!"

"I gathered from your letters that your dragonets' names are Snowstorm and Frigid, yes?" Orca asked, smiling down at her friend's dragonets. "Yes," Blizzard said. "Snowstorm will be an awesome queen one day, and Frigid is an amazing fighter. He will probably be a general under her or something." 

Joybringer was still staring at the IceWing dragonets. Snowstorm was giving her a superior look. I can still befriend her, Joybringer thought. "Okay," Blackout said. "Now it is time for you little dragons to go. Have fun!" All the adults waved goodbye, and the dragonets went off to school, ready to learn and ready to have adventures.

There! The story is finished. There will be no sequels or prequels, every other one of my stories will be unattached to this one. Hopefully, you enjoyed the story! Bye!