Chapter 11: New Begginings New Problems

NOBODYS POINT OF VIEW
So GRIMMJOW and his fine ass man ICHIGO was last seen having sex at hallibels, but now their home having quality time. (OR ARE THEY, READ AND FIND OUT NOW LOL.)
----------------------------------------------
Grimm POV
I was at home relaxing with ichigo watching a movie when his phone kept vibrating. I decided to look over at the phone and wonder who the hell is texting him this much. I tapped him on the shoulder because it looked like he wasn't paying attention, "yo Ichigo your phone has been vibrating through the entire movie." He got up to check his phone, laughed a bit, and went upstairs. I sat there on the couch and watched the movie a bit, but then dashed up the stairs remembering what happened on the bathroom. Before I reach the bathroom I see Ichigo in the master bedroom on his phone red like a tomato. I walked in and knocked on the door to let him know I'm here, "yo Ichigo you coming down to finish the movie?" He looked up from his phone finally to say one word, "hi". "l walked back downstairs to turn the movie, then probably go to sleep since Ichigo is in phoneland. When I turned the movie off Ichigo came downstairs and went in the kitchen. "Yo Ichigo want me to go to the store we have like no snacks at all." He put his coat on and walk to the door, "don't worry I'll go really quick". As I watched him leave he put his phone down after reading a few text and laughing on the way out. Im not sure if this is wrong but I slowly got up, picked up his phone, and read his text. They were all from that one Bully from school, I read the text aloud to myself and my anger just rises, "hey fag. Fag I haven't seen you in school for the past week. Hey listen theirs a reason I'm so hard on you its because I love you." As I finished reading the text I could tell me face was read because I was just angry as hell.
Ichigo POV
As I was coming home from the store I started to think about the text I got, then the thought of Grimmjow reading the texts creeped into my mind. I checked to see if my phone was on me but it wasent, damn he's probably gonna read it. I headed home as fast as I could, I just hope I make it in time.