A closet is roomy

Ichigo I'm not scared because I'm with you. "I'll just not watch the movie when someone's about to die." I guess that's fair. TIME SKIP>>>>>>

Ichigo you can lift your head now the movies over! "Thank god, I hate scarymoves". I don't know how anyone could be afraid of some dumb doll. "Whatever wanna go to the sleep over at renji's ?" I don't know does he still like you? "I don't think so, he told Orihime he likes Byakuya. I guess let's go then. On the way to the house the wind whips by and Ichigos shirt lifts up. I notice he has 2 medium sized cuts below his nipples. I'll ask him later, I'll just ask when we get home tomorrow.

NOBODYS POV,Ichigo and Grimmjow arrive at renji's house and barge in. TO ICHIGO POV(sorry with the switching)Yo renji's were here and sorry Grimmjow broke your doir, I'll make him pay for it. "I ain't paying for shit." "It's cool ichigo,grimmjow dosent have to, but anyway let's play truth or dare I'll get everyone from upstairs." NOBODYS POVTen seconds later Renji comes back alone. "I guess no one wants to play truth or dare" Renji said with a bored look. " Maybe just us three will work" he says with s curious grin.BACK TO GRIMMJOWS POVI guess I'll play, Renji you go first. "Ok Grimmjow truth or dare"? Dare me! "Ok, I dare you and Ichigo to go in the closet and kiss". Ok let's go Ichigo. I take his arm and drag him into the closet. I slam the door shut before slowly undressing. "Grimmjow what are you doing"? He never said we just had to kiss ya know? As I'm taking my shirt off Ichigo plants his lips on mine and I kiss back. NOBODYS POV AND THIS GONNA GET JUICY GET READY YAOI FANS.Ichigo starts to moan as Grimmjow begins to kiss his neck. With every kiss a feeling of pleasure courses through his body. Ichigo starts to unbuckle grimmjows pants and slides them down. "Dam your bigger than I thought"! "What?,you thought I'd be small. Ichigo plants his mouth upon grimmjows dick and begins to suck him. Grimmjow begins to moan as he thrust back and forth making it easier and enjoyable. "Ok Ichigo you ready?" "Yeah but first I gotta do this". Ichigo grabs grimmjows fingers and sucks on them, "You gotta finger me first".