Chapter 13: misunderstanding

So hey guys it's Ricky and I'm back to update and here's chapter 13
----------------------------------------------
(Okay so we left off Christina and Ichigo was laughing at Grimmjows jealous glare at Christina, now after class)
After class I took a look at Christina's schedule and noticed we had the same classes. "Hey Christina since your new here just follow and I'll take you to your classes." "Awesome I just hope your boyfriends eyes don't roll out the sockets the way he's looking at me. WAIT I have an idea, wanna mess with him?" "Sure why not I really don't see any reasons why." Next thing I knew Christina grabbed my arm and dragged me down the hallway. "Hey everyone look at my boyfriend Ichigo and I holding hands together!" I played along and gave Christina a kiss on the cheek, next thing you know Grimmjows darting down the hallway to us. "Look GRIMMJOW it's just a joke. We wanted to see if you would get angry or not." I reached for his hand, and he snatched away from me. "Why don't you have fun with your girlfriend, were done." he said pacing down the hallway. For a moment I didn't know if I wanted to cry or chase him and tell him we were joking around. But instead I froze up, still locked in Christina's arm I ran down the hall in the opposite direction. "Ichigo wait!, Christina yelled while being dragged down the hall. I ran until I left school grounds and finally stopped. "My bad Christina, I just didn't want anyone at school to see me cry" with tears rolling down my eyes. "Ichigo ya know what Ima fix this, you just go home and get some emotional rest." I wiped my eyes, nodded, and proceeded to walk home. I just didn't want to know what was gonna happen next.